II: AC 6

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he laid on the bed

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he laid on the bed. Jungkook had been having deep thoughts about what he should do to be more careful. Because of this, it causes him a lot of stress. Taehyung would help him but Jungkook still keeps on thinking too much about it.

"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says as he sat on the bed, causing it to dip a bit.
"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, looking at Taehyung as he puts his phone down.
"Do you wanna go out tomorrow? Kijeon will be with the hyungs so that we can go out with just the two of us" Taehyung says as he puts a hand over Jungkook's stomach, rubbing it.

"That'll be good... Staying at home makes me bored" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Then it's settled... Also, have you taken your medicine?" Taehyung says and Jungkook pouts.
"Luckily I brought you water" Taehyung chuckles as he pinches Jungkook's cheek.

"Can I not just take it?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"As much as you hate taking meds, it's for the baby and also for you too" Taehyung says as he places a kiss on Jungkook's lips. The younger groaned and grabbed the glass of water Taehyung had brought him.

Taehyung handed him the medicines that he needs to take. He puts it on his mouth and swallowed it along with the water. Jungkook cringes at this while Taehyung just smiled at him.
"Shower together?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looks at him suspiciously.

"We're not going to do anything! Why are you making that face?" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Well, you're pretty suspicious. No doing "it" until this baby is born" Jungkook says and Taehyung gasps.
"No!!!" Taehyung says and Jungkook just shrugs.

"You caused this, so you suffer the consequences" Jungkook says, laughing at Taehyung's pouting face.

"You're so cruel!"