Into The Owl-Verse (Part 1)

SEARCHING...

SEARCHING...

LOCATION FOUND: Earth J10

CANON EVENT TIME: UNKNOWN

Alright, let's do this one last time.

My name is Eda Clawthorne. I was cursed by a mystic glowy spider and for 10 years, I've been the one and only...Spider-Witch.

Pretty sure you know the rest, right?

With great power comes great responsibility, I saved a bunch of people, fell in love with a musician, saved the city, and then I saved the city again. And again. And again. Annnd again.

Probably a few more times? I lost count at 50.

Look, I'm a comic book! A cereal! I did a Christmas album that I seriously regret! I've got an awesome theme song! And...uhh...a so-so popsicle. I mean, I've looked worse.

But after everything, I still love being Spider-Witch. I mean, who wouldn't? So, no matter how many hits I take, I'll always find a way to get back up. Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion...is me.

There's only one Spider...and you're looking at her.

Luz Noceda gently drew line after line in her notebook, carefully crafting what looked to be a person. Headphones were carefully placed around her head as music poured into her ears. Her head started to bob back and forth before she cleared her throat.

"~Needless to say, I keep on check. She was a bad girl nevertheless. Calling it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck!~" Luz sang, but began to mumble the rest to herself since she forgot the rest of the lyrics. She even dropped her pencil and spun around in her chair as she sang and mumbled.

But then...

"LUZ!!!" A familiar voice yelped.

Luz jumped, nearly falling right off her seat. "Y-yeah?!" She called out.

The voice of her mother quickly replied. "Are you finished packing for school?!"

Luz blinked and very slowly turned to an empty suitcase and backpack. She gulped and called back out as she began grabbing whatever she could and carelessly shoving it inside. "Y-yeah, Mama! J-just give me a second!!!"

And then, after getting into her new school uniform (and making sure she overall looked like a productive member of society), she quickly went into the living room. "Do you know where my laptop is?"

"If you want me to drive you, we have to go." Camila said, putting on a jacket with a police officer's badge right on it.

"N-no, no! It's fine! I can walk!" Luz cried as her eyes lit up when she found her laptop and slid it into her bag. She then sniffed the air and found a rather tasty looking breakfast waiting for her, which she quickly walked over to.