Into The Owl-Verse (Part 4)

In a panic, Luz snuck out once again. She tried calling her dad, only to fail, so she went for the next best thing in her now anxiety-covered mind.

She went back to the place her and her dad went to, with her phone's flashlight on. She shined it around before looking down and seeing the spider that bit her, now dead.

"...what did you do to me...?" Luz asked, shining her light on the spider.

But then, Luz heard something. It sounded like some kind of screech, but not a human one. More like...an animal.

Far too panicked to really think correctly, she began walking closer and closer towards the noise before her head suddenly started to ring again like when she was with Amity. She shut her eyes. "W-why is this happening to me?!"

She held her head, continuing to walk before finding herself at some kind of window...and then, her head's ringing almost formed some kind of message.

LOOK OUT

Luz then instinctively ducked as the window behind her suddenly shattered into pieces, with the screeching sound even louder than ever. Luz breathed heavily before she saw a large monster of some kind, wearing a large hood.

She recognized the beast. Warden Wrath. One of Spider-Witch's supervillains...which could only mean...

"Wrath, listen to me!" A voice cried.

Luz peeked over and there she was. The crimson and black suited hero swinging around on a golden web to dodge all of Warden Wrath's attacks.

"I know we haven't always gotten along!" Spider-Witch exclaimed as she landed on the side of a wall. "But I can't let you open a portal into another dimension!!! Gravesfield is not zoned for that!"

Warden Wrath snarled as his hands turned into large blades. "IT'S NOT UP TO ME..."

Luz then watched the two begin fighting, her panic and fear only growing more and more. "I-I...should go..." She whispered to herself as she began to run away...only for what looked to be a piece of a crane to suddenly fall and trap her.

But then, the crane suddenly began going up, as if it was sentient and taking her into the air. Luz screamed and then dropped, but somehow landed perfectly on her feet.

Warden Wrath then suddenly began breathing fire, with Spider-Witch continuing to swing around and dodge.

Luz took this as her chance to run, trying to avoid the fight especially since she was closer to it now more than ever. She ran and ran until seeing a gigantic light of some kind.

But when she ran closer to it, she just barely managed to stop herself from going over the edge. But now she could see that it wasn't just some room...it was a machine.

A large machine. She couldn't even describe what it was, cause she had no idea what it was. It looked like two futuristic cannons pointing at each other. That was the best way she could really describe it.

But that's when Warden Wrath suddenly came flying through the entrance, knocking Luz over the edge. Luz fell onto the white cylinder-like structure and began sliding down...right towards a hole. Luz screamed and tried to grab onto anything she could.

Warden Wrath then fell right into the hole, causing everything to shake. Luz began to slip and she screamed, trying to make her hands stick to the surface.

But then, she couldn't keep her grip and began to fall...until suddenly, she was in the air. Her eyes widened when she saw she had been grabbed by the jacket by none other than Spider-Witch herself, who swung her right onto the scaffolding of the machine and landed across from her.