Into The Owl-Verse (Final Part)

Eda pulled her mask down again. "I'll hold him off! You shut this down!"

"EDA! THAT WASN'T THE DEAL!" Luz cried as she grabbed Eda's wrist to prevent her from swinging.

But Eda broke free anyway and began diving down. "Push the green button! Do not wait for me!"

However, Luz just shot a web and pulled Eda back, with the two landing on a piece of a building.

"What are you doing?!"

"Eda, you gotta go home!!!"

"This guy could kill you!!!" Eda cried. "I can't let Spider-Witch die!"

Luz grew serious. "Neither can I!"

Eda's eyes softened. "...it's okay..."

"Yeah...it is."

She then sweep kicked Eda off her feet and held her by her suit, holding her above the beam in a similar stance to how they just were in Luz's dorm room.

"...you gotta go home." Luz said, her eyes soft and with an even softer smile.

Eda then held Luz's wrist. "How do I know I'm not gonna mess it up again?"

Luz's smile only grew. "You won't."

Eda began to smile too. "...right. It's a leap of faith..."

Then, the two let go and Eda slowly fell towards the beam. And with one last smile, she looked at her student in pride.

"Great job, kid..."

Then, as the beam glowed red, Spider-Witch pulled down her mask and swung into the air, landing across from the monstrous Belos. "BELOS!!!"

Belos let out a demonic roar and slammed his fists down on the building they were on, shattering the glass. Spider-Witch did multiple blacklfips, dodging every piece.

She then also began dodging gooey green spikes that Belos shot at her like bullets. Spider-Witch then webbed his face and pulled herself over, socking him across the face.

"Adios!" Spider-Witch grinned as she webbed herself onto a train that was racing across the air.

Belos snarled and chased after her, using his demonic form to leap through one of the windows and land behind Spider-Witch.

The fight continued inside the train, with Belos punching her only for her to go invisible. The monster looked around before Spider-Witch kicked him in the face, but that just allowed Belos to grab her and slam her against the train's walls.

"NOT SO EASY DOING IT ON YOUR OWN, IS IT?!" Belos boomed. "I AM THRILLED TO KILL ONE MORE SPIDER-WITCH..."

But then, a voice spoke...a voice that was only familiar to Belos.

"Philip...?"

Belos' eyes widened and he turned around to see a familiar man...the man he started all of this for...

"CALEB...?" Belos asked, his grip loosening on Spider-Witch.

And he was right there. Not fading in and out of existence. He was dressed in a lab coat and looking terrifyingly confused. "W...what is going on...? W...what are you doing?!"

"CALEB...YOU'RE BACK..."

"P...Pip...what have you done to yourself?!" Caleb exclaimed, stepping back.

Belos tossed Spider-Witch aside. "CALEB, IT'S ME! YOU KNOW ME!"

Caleb then looked at Spider-Witch. "W...why are you hurting her? W-who is that?!"