Into The Owl-Verse (Part 7)

Luz's cheeks reddened under her mask at the gracefulness she had just displayed, the design of Amity's suit, and the callback to their last meet. "A-Amity...?"

"Oh, you know her! Very cool." Eda chuckled.

Amity giggled. "She doesn't truly know me yet. I'm from another dimension. I mean, another-another dimension."

Alright, people! Let's start at the beginning one last time!

My name is Amity Blight. I was bitten by a mystical spider from The Demon Realm and for the last 2 years, I've been the one and only...Ghost Spider. You guys know the rest.

I took gymnastics class to get more graceful, I saved the city on more than one occasion, stopped my evil mother from trying to take over said city, saved my dad and helped him meet my new step-dad!

...I...I couldn't save my best friend, Willow Park...

But that's why I try to save everyone else. I don't really do friends anymore...just so they don't get hurt. It's...better this way.

However, one day, this weird thing happened. And I mean like, really weird. I was blown into last week! Literally! I was in Gravesfield, but...not my Gravesfield. And here, my music teacher was the partner of a dead superhero...

My Spider-Sense told me I needed to go to Hexside Academy. Didn't know why...until I saw a light.

"Wait...is that me?" Luz asked.

Amity grinned. "Tu nombre significa luz, ¿verdad?"

Luz's face only went even more red at the fact that Amity knew Spanish like she did. "...I-I-I like your haircut..."

"You should. You're the one who gave it." Amity grinned as she put her mask back on. "C'mon! Let's get outta here!" She said as she swung off.

Luz then looked at Eda. "How many more Spider-People are there?"

"Save it for Comic Con." The old Spider-Witch said as she swung after Amity.

"...what's Comic Con?" Luz asked before being dragged after the two with a web.

Belos waited at the edge of WitteCorp, deathly silent as Alchemist stood beside him like a bodyguard.

Memories. Flashes of them began to play in the villain's mind.

WitteCorp was never just his to begin with. It was originally the creation of both him and his only family. His brother, Caleb Wittebane. When their parents died, he was the only one who cared for him.

He raised him. The two were the closest of friends. They did everything together...but that was all taken away. Philip grew grander ambitions and Spider-Witch didn't like it.

And the ensuing battle ended with Caleb's death...he had gotten in the way...and it was all her fault. It's why killing her was so satisfiying...but now...

Belos then saw Snapdragon climb over, her face very much bruised. His eyes narrowed as Alchemist prepared to kill her, but Snapdragon's arms just began choking him. "...I killed Spider-Witch. Why did I just see two more?"

Snapdragon smirked. "Three now. But don't worry, sir, this is good. This proves The Collider works. And my worries of cellular decay have been washed away...this means you get what you want. All we have to do is kill a couple of spiders and you can get your brother back. As many brothers as you want."

Belos' eyes actually started to glow, clearly not liking that she was talking down to him like she was the mastermind behind all of this. He then looked at Alchemist, who finally put his hands up in surrender, causing Snapdragon to let go.