Chapter 15: 999 ways this is rigged

Character Introduction Class 1D, 7: Kano Mizuki

Appearance: Petite

Hair: Blue, straight

Eyes: Purple

Height: 5'5

Physique: Thin, and a bit short

Expression: Smiling

Demeanor: Timid

Overall Impression: A petite girl, who is scared of other peoples opinion on her.

Personality: She is overall a timid person, but that is due to a defect of her, and it may increase with strong opinions given to her. T̶h̶i̶s̶ m̶a̶y̶ b̶e̶ a̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ s̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ a̶ t̶r̶a̶i̶t̶o̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ b̶e̶ d̶i̶s̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶f̶.

Current social status: A normal girl in a very normal class.

--Internal Monologue starts--

It was a beautiful Saturday, I was making thousands of grands while I was sleeping, an average of 300,000 points per day (I will explain at the end~). It was the best until an uninvited person came to my door.

It was non other than Kiyotaka, why was he here? Who called him here? What happened?

"Kagenou, remember our deal?"

"The one with the trial run?"

"yea"

"Sorry I am currently really busy"

"What are you doing?"

"It doesn't involve you at all, so please don't interfere"

"It doesn't?"

"yes"

"Kagenou, are you aware of your appearance right now?"

"N-No"

Shoot I forgot to get ready before meeting this monster of a person, didn't the white room teach this man of proper etiquettes?

"You were sleeping right?" MAY GOD HELP YOU

"What if I was?"

"That's not what I think qualifies as really busy"

When did Kiyotaka start acting like Horikita?

"Don't stay with Horikita for a long time please"

He tilted his head in confusion "Why?"

"Probably because you are invading somebodies peaceful life, and putting your own ideologies onto him, no reason"

"To be honest I just want to pass my time"

"sleep"

"I did that a lot"

"Then sleep more"

"No"

Dude people are getting bored right now, just go, I had 2000 words planned for them and you are making that like 5000

"Please I beg you let me sleep"

"Why do you want to sleep?"

"To pass my time"

"Then why don't we pass our time together?"

"Okay tell me what should we do? Go to the mall? go to Ichinose's house? Maybe the arcade?"