**Chapter 18: Break down

Character Introduction Class 1D, 10: Tamashiro Kenta

Appearance->

Hair: Short and spiky, usually a mess unless he gels it back for a game. Light brown with streaks of blonde bleached from spending too much time outdoors.

Eyes: Deep brown, almost black. They can look intimidating on the court but soften considerably when he's confused (which happens more often than he'd like to admit).

Height: Towering over most at 6'4", he's all limbs and long muscles.

Physique: Built like a brick wall. Broad shoulders, thick arms, and powerful legs from years of jumping and running the court. He might not be the most cut athlete, but his strength is undeniable.

Impression: At first glance, Kenta comes across as intimidating. His size and quiet demeanor often lead people to assume he's not the brightest. This is often reinforced by the permanent grass stain on his uniform or the confused look he gets when someone uses a big word.

Personality: Despite the initial impression, Kenta is a gentle giant. He's fiercely loyal to his friends and teammates, always the first to jump in if someone needs help. While not the most academically gifted, he has a surprising amount of street smarts and an excellent memory for plays and strategies. He may struggle with complex concepts, but his dedication and work ethic often see him through. His greatest passion lies on the basketball court, where his physical strength and surprising agility make him a dominant force.

Current social status: Nothing as of right now.

--Internal Monologue starts--

Oreki.

Kagenou.

That smart piece of shit.

He knows everything, he can do everything, he controls everything.

It's so annoying to deal with that man, I can't do anything to him, for now. But he can do everything.  it's a month after the big revelation of the expulsion of Karuizawa, and Ike. It was a big shocker to the class.

It was very uneventful this past month.

--After the expulsion of Kei Karuizawa--

Kei Karuizawa was expelled? or not?

it was a very confusing time for me. She was expelled, but given an awfully long time to stay in the school, but in a very uncomfortable lifestyle. Maybe this is a way the school says sorry to those who have been expelled unfairly. 

But that was little to any importance to me right now, the important part was that whether I wanted to stay at home for about a week and let things cool down on it's own, but risk loosing lots of class points for the class and be blamed for that. Or I would want myself to go to class and risk myself listening to lots of rants of all the classmates.

And it looks like Horikita is also rendered useless due to the reason of me not only beating her, but utterly destroying her. The most important people are rendered all useless within one exam, the first exam where the first years were involved. Oreki is definitely a force to reckon with.

With no option left I started to eat breakfast and leave for classes (next morning). I came to class and sat like how I seat all the time, everybody was silent and were understandably distraught. I waited for the Chabashira sensei to come, because I still didn't want to explain anything to anyone. And finally Chabashira sensei came in the class, but two people were missing in the class other then the already known one, it was Ike and Horikita.