Chapter 44

Lucky me because l found my very sweet brother Leo in the living room playing video games.
"Whatever has you smiling so creepy at me, l don't have it and l don't want to"he said without glancing in my direction but l was bored and eager for some attention so l sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Rosa my adorable little sister can you please find someone else to bother because l am in the middle of something. " he said touching my cheek.
"But l miss you Leo and l just feel like you don't want to spend sometime with me" l said hiccuping a little and that had him turning off his games and giving me all his attention. Talk about having all of them eating from my hands.
"Am sorry baby l didn't know you felt like that" he said pulling me in his lap and l snuggled deeper.
"Let's do something fun" l mumbled soaking up all his love.
"Yes that's exactly what l was doing before someone decided to emotionally blackmail me." He grumbled and l smirked hiding my face.
"l love you too brother" l said laughing out loud at his annoyance.
"You cheeky monster "he said tickling me all over and l giggled pushing his hand away but he was relentless.
"This looks cute as fuck" Alex said looking at us quizzicality and we both smiled.
"Language in front of the baby " Leo said to Alex which made me pout.
"l am not a baby" l huffed.
"You sure don't sound like a baby." They both said and l screamed.
"DADDY"
"Yep just proved their point, you sure do scream like an adult. Leone said joining the laughing idiots.
"What happened " dad asked approaching us and l ran into his arms.
"Ohh who has daddy's little princess so angry" Elonzo cooed and the rest laughed.
"Don't mind these idiots princess because daddy is here for you, so tell me which one of them has you upset" he asked narrowing his eyes at them.
"Elonzo chased me out of his room, Leo tickled me and said that l interrupted his game, Alex cursed, Leone teased me." l fake crying to dad and the boys all looked at me in surprise.
"Dad you might be surprised to hear this but your daughter is a liar and a cheat" said
"No way, l have the best daughter in the whole wide world" dad said moving me around.
"You do" l said holding his cheeks together and we all laughed.
Since daddy's little princess as Elonzo said was bored dad ordered the boys to take me out and he tagged along.
We went to the zoo and saw some animals though l couldn't get those snakes out of mind but l enjoyed it because my whole family was with me.After the zoo we had dinner and went back home.
The day was almost a perfect day until we found Uncle Boston and Grandpa Dan in our living room looking pissed as hell.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/138042112?auto_jump=false&link_type=1&utm_campaign=app_share_copyLink&utm_source=sns_en_apppromo&directedId=138042112