Chapter 48

"What the hell Rosa" l heard Leonardo say or at least that's what l thought l heard him say in my sleep but he kept trying to remove my arms that were tightly wrapped around him.
"Stop" l protested weakly.
"Rosa let go" he said trying again but l was wrapped around him like a cocoon.
"But l want to stay like this" l grumbled softly and he chuckled.
"My cute little sister,l have a meeting today and you have classes" he said kissing my forehead and l smiled."l must say you should sneak into my bed more often ,you're a perfect cuddle bear"
Last night after the whole Elena debacle l couldn't sleep so l sneaked into Leonardo's room while he was sleeping and cuddled next to him.Being next to my brother made me feel safe and his heartbeat lured me to sleep.
l wanted to tell my brother everything but Elena just seemed so sad and heartbroken because she says dad is going to force her abort her baby.l know my dad though and l have full confidence that he would never do such a thing.Having another sibling scares me because he will be my half brother, l would never ill treat him but then he will have something that we don't have, a mother.That alone scares me the most because he will have the back up we don't have.
"What has you deep in thought " l heard Leonardo say and l noticed that he had already bathed and was ready for work.
"You do know you can talk to me about everything right?" Leonardo said thoughtful and l shrugged.l couldn't burden my brothers about this because Elena probably regretted it already but if my brothers find out then they'll create a ruckus.
"Can l stay in your room today " l asked wiggling my eyes.
"Why, are there monsters under your bed princess" he said laughing and l threw a pillow at him which he dodged.
"You're the only monster in this house "l said.
"Okay enough princess ,you can stay here but don't do anything l would do" he said taking his phone wallet and office bag.
"That pretty much means do everything " l said.
"Bye smarty pants " he said closing the door behind him and l laid my head back on the bed.
l was surprised to see the time when l woke up again.l freshened up in Leonardo's room and went to change in my room.l was afraid to enter in case she came back again but luckily she wasn't.It was already lunchtime and if l didn't go for lunch then nonna will call my dad and then him or my brothers will come running. My family didn't let me be independent.They wanted to help me with everything and l just wanted them to stop and give me a chance to do it on my own.
l just wanted to be a normal teenager and not the abused and traumatized teenager they were making me feel like.l don't want my father to have to lose his young upcoming baby because he feels responsible for me.l just want to be the 15 year old that l am.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/138042112?auto_jump=false&link_type=1&utm_campaign=app_share_copyLink&utm_source=sns_en_apppromo&directedId=138042112