Chapter 47

"Wakey wakey princess" l jumped up from my sleep when l heard that voice and l was surprised to see who it belonged to.
"Elena"
"Yes me ,l suppose it's good to be a princess huh, you get to sleep while some of us have to bear the brunt of daddy's anger" she said moving closer to the bed and l moved further till my back was on the head-bed.
"Elena please"l said in fear because of the look in her eyes, she looked like a haunted and soulless person,l was terrified of her and what she could do to me in her current state of mind.
"Do you know what it feels like to have your wish granted and only to have it taken away"
"Elena s-stop"
"But l haven't even done anything "she taunted and my heart drop.She honestly looked like a maniac in that moment which scared me a lot.
"Why are you doing this to me ,l haven't done anything " l said shaking my head repeatedly.
"You are everything to him"she said with tears flowing down and l felt sorry for her.Elena and l hardly talked or acknowledged each other and honestly it suited me just fine and it wasn't because l hated her but l didn't want or need a mother and she seemed to keep her distance as well which is why l didn't understand why she wanted to hurt me.
"He won't let my baby be born unless you die" she said and my jaw dropped, Elena seemed to have lost her mind by the way she was mumbling to herself.You sure know how to pick them dad ,l thought to myself.
"l-l -l'll talk to him" l said trying to prevent the chances of her hurting me.
"You" she said lunging towards the bed and l jumped of and ran to the door but of course it was locked,
Elena laughed at me manically as she moved slowly towards me.
"You ruined everything, You ruined my life, my baby's blood will be in your hands. Murderer" she said and my blood went cold.
"No no no" l said crouching down with my hands on my head.
"l am not a murderer"
"Then you should make sure that my baby lives and if not" she said with her finger on her lips while looking up like a maniac.
"l'll do that" l said trying to stall her.
"Promise" she said looking at me sharply and l nodded my head in assurance.
"You're not lying to me right" she said and l nodded vigorously which in turn made her smile.
l watched in terror and anticipation when she walked towards me while l stood and she unlocked the door and left.l stood there for a good few minutes trying to process what just happened.l couldn't sleep in my room after the whole ordeal and l didn't want daddy to know since he was already stressed about this whole thing,which is why l decided to keep quiet.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/138042112?auto_jump=false&link_type=1&utm_campaign=app_share_copyLink&utm_source=sns_en_apppromo&directedId=138042112