chapter 8

Cyrelas

I look at Sybil who's enraged. I can be enraged too.

"I asked you something?"

"It's my house ."

"Just because this is your house doesn't mean you get to forget your manners. You can't just walk into a room where women stay without knocking."

"What did you just say to me?" I say with an angry tone walking towards her as  she steps backwards until her back hits the wall.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that. Huh!"

I shout strangling her but I don't do it hard , I just don't want her to disrespect me anymore.

"You're too close ." She says with a shaky fast breath and looking away from me. I look at my hand and up at her again . She's right , I'm really close to her. She looks at me and we're now just staring at each other and letting out unsteady breaths. She moves her head which makes my hand roam around her neck and I feel something rush in me . I've never been electrified but that's how I feel  right now .

I look at her lips as she licks them. My thumb moves around her chin almost touching her lips. I don't know what's going on right now but I do know , my body likes it, my whole insides. And I hate it. I even hate how my heart is beating rapidly.

We look at each other and my head slowly goes to her 5face and she closes her eyes until there's a knock on the door and Sybil quickly runs away from me touching her lips.

She looks at me shocked . I am too.

"Cyrelas I know you're in there , mother is looking for you."

A voice says and I recognise it as Valentina 's .

"Don't get out of this room for the rest of the night. Hide, she mustn't see you or it would lead to a scandal."

I say and she hides away from the door.

I fix myself and open the door.

"You're not a very good hider brother. In a maid's room , seriously."

"Let's just go."

.....

Sybil

What just happened? I need serious water . I walk out of the room . I know he said I mustn't get out but I need fresh air. It's so hot hot in here. Why would the Prince do that . Touch me like that . But why didn't I slap  his hand away.

I walk to the kitchen just pushing everyone out of the way.  I reach the kitchen and drink a class of water . I still need air. I can go to the garden.

I don't even want to know what actually was that. But I know I want to move past that. I look up in the sky and I sigh looking at the stars. I feel like I have betrayed Ludovica. This just proves that the prince doesn't really love Ludovica, he would never love her the way she needs to be loved. But I just want to move past this.

"I hate him. I hate him . I hate him . You hate him Sybil." I say convincing myself.

"You hate who darling?"

A voice behind me says . That voice . No way he's here . I turn around slowly and there he is .

"Andrew ?"

He looks at me with a smile and he comes to hug but I push him away.

"What's wrong now?"

"We can't do that here , it's not allowed . What are you doing here ? Who allowed you in a-"

"Relax, your mother thought you missed me and as I missed you too . She got me this job , I just needed time to save money do I can come . I'm a gardener by the way. "

Andrew. Here ? My beau here doing here ?

"We shouldn't be seen together."

"I know , I just thought maybe I could come see you . It's been long , you just left and we miss you . I couldn't handle it anymore . "

"I'm going to have to go back. We'll talk tomorrow." I say and he nods as I leave.  I can't believe the love of my life is here, but why do I wish he wasn't here.