chapter 21

Celeste pov

I woke up with my phone blaring loudly, without looking at who it was I picked up just to get the ringing to stop.

"Hello," I said placing the phone on my ear

"Who is this... Ryan?... what do you want?... date?! What date?.... dude it's too early for a date... WHAT 3 PM! " I shrieked sitting up, "You're outside already? Holy --okay I'll be down just give me 15 minutes.. No, fine 10 ...what do you mean 2? 10 or I stay home... alright be there in a bit.. Bye " I said

As soon as I hung up I went to my closet.. I found a white mini dress with red flowers on it and a white cardigan. I threw them on and went into my bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I put on a pale pink lipstick and a bit of mascara. I grabbed my purse and wallet and phone and slipped on a pair of ballet flats and was out the door.

"Hey sleepy head " he said leaning on his car with a sly smirk lying on his lips

I rolled my eyes and smiled "whatever " I said

He came towards me and gave me a hug, it was out of nowhere and it caught me by surprise. I tensed and froze.

"You're supposed to hug me back " he said I can hear the smile in his voice

I giggled and hugged him back, after he opened the door for me and I entered I fastened my seat belt, he went around the car and got in, he fastened his seat belt and we were off. -------------
Hunter's pov

I woke this morning and I couldn't help but think of how she cut me off. She was really hurt last night and I didn't mean a single word that I said about her, I mean Celeste means the world to me I can't really imagine life without her. She talked about the kisses, saying that she felt something, does that mean she likes me too?

Well liked .-.

But the kisses did mean something. I've waited for the longest to do that and when I did it was like I was floating in outerspace without a suit, but I didn't feel like I was dying. I really like Celeste and I have to fix this.

But it is Celeste we're talking about here, she's probably moping in her room crying or something... she's really easy to talk to so I'm not worried about her punching me in the face even though I deserve that, and she's gonna forgive me easily, I just have to do my part and apologize..

I nod agreeing that I'll go and apologize to her, maybe I'll even give her wish bear back. Yeah I've had it since I took it from her, it's safe in a box in my closet, I take it to the wash every now and then just to keep it clean.

I get up and take a shower I dry my hair with a towel and I throw on a white tee and sweats. I grab the bear and walk downstairs. My mother and chelly have gone out.

I open the front door and walk down by her house, as soon as I get there I was crushed. She was hugging some guy, and she was smiling. After she entered his car and they drove off.

I walked away squeezing the bear in my hands and clenched my jaw. I walked back home and I felt like I was suffocating. I threw the bear across the room and I sat just thinking.

Thinking.of. absolutely. Nothing.

Soon it was dark and I turned myself around and laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep.