Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The side of my face stung as I stared deep into his outraged eyes. No, this wasn't the same guy I had seen before. This guy before me was angry, malicious. I would never think that he would ever lay a hand on me. And I didn't even know what to do. I was beyond stunned.

"Come here, you bitch! You belong to me!" His voice rises as he pulled on to my wrist tightly, my skin turning pale.

I tried to pull away from him. "Let me go!" I yelled, gaining my composure.

His hand snaked out and tried to slap me again but I moved swiftly before he could hit me. What was going on with him? Why was he all of the sudden crazy like this?

"What has gotten into you, Crash?" I screamed, hopping that he would stop pulling me.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled back, pulling me harder as he dragged us to a back space. No, I wouldn't be led to another room where he could lock me in. I began hitting his wrist with my hand. I was beyond scared and really didn't know what he could do.

While trying to let my wrist free, I wasn't paying attention to when he had turned around and his fist came out in full speed.

It connected with my jaw rapidly. I literally fell back from the impact. My jaw stung in agony and my eyes began to water. There was a metallic taste in my mouth, notifying me that I was bleeding. Crash stared down at me and grunted, shaking his head at me.

"You pathetic little bitch!" He mumbled, twitching his lip in disgust at me. "You stay right there or i'll kill you!" He spat, limping his way to the back room.

I didn't know what he was gonna do, but my instinct told me that I needed to get my ass out there now. Blood poured from my mouth, and the pain was embedded into my bones. But once he turned his back and went into the room, I began to scrambled on the floor, regaining my balance to leave.

I was not about to stay kidnapped with this crazy dude. I needed to leave.

My legs were weak, but i still managed to limp to the door. My hands fumbled to unlock the latch but once i finally got it unlocked, I could hear his foot steps getting louder. "You bitch! I told you to stay right there!" His voice made my entire body twitch with fear. I didn't know what he was capable of at this point. The only thing I knew was that he was beyond crazy, a mad man.

I quickly pushed the door open but strong hands gripped my waist and dragged me back. The smell of musk and funky alcohol filled my nostrils.

"Stop!" I screamed! "Leave me alone!" Just as the words escaped my mouth, the RV door was flung open and Vanessa appeared with a piece of a tree branch in her hand.

"Get the fuck away from her, you freak!" Vanessa yelled as she barged into the RV and swung the thick branch at Crash. He tried to block it, but Vanessa was too fast. The tree branch collided with his face, his body sliding to the side. She slugged the branch aside then came to my aid. "Get up, get up!" She coaxed me.

I did as was told, even if I couldn't even think straight at the moment. Vanessa tugged at my arm, raising me from the ground and began pulling me out of the RV. From the corner of my eye, I could see Crash standing back up. I was frightened to death. What has gotten into him? What has he become?

I followed after Vanessa, the blood beginning to get dull in my mouth. I swiped some off with my hand until I finally got to the car door.

"You open that door and I shoot!"

My fingers went numb on the door latch. Shoot. He had a gun.

"Jess, get in the car!" Vanessa ignored Crash but I could see how frightened she was, how scared she was of her own life.