Chapter 6

Dedicated to NvM2001

Chapter 6

I placed my plate on the counter to get the door but once I heard the knocking stop, and a girl-like squeak, I already knew that someone had let Vanessa in.

That someone being Matt.

I sighed deeply to myself and walked out of the kitchen to see what my eager friend had gotten herself into.

When I reached the front door, my eyes nearly flew out of my head as I stared at Vanessa who had her small hands touching all over Matt's chest. She looked so curious as to how built he was. Matt looked uncomfortable under her touch. He stared at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Who's this chick?" He asked me, pushing her hands down from his chest.

Vanessa answered him herself. "I'm Vanessa, Jessica's best friend. And you must be Matt, the sexy delinquent," she said with a flirtatious smile.

Matt looked at her and scanned her body with his eyes. When his eyes came back to hers, he gave her a short smirk, one that didn't reach his eyes. "You aren't too bad yourself, Vanessa." He said, but paused turning to me, "but I can't lead you on because Jessie might get a bit jealous at me. She was checking me out this morning,"

My mouth fell open. I was doing what this morning!? He's such a liar. I was simply checking his chest to see if he had any scars!

"Quit lying!" I barked back. "You were the one looking at my ass just a few minutes ago!"

He smirked. "I don't recall that."

"Well, you'll recall when I slap you until you're senseless." I rolled my eyes, walking towards my friend and him and grabbing Vanessa. "Come on, we must get away from this creep as fast as we can,"

His laughter was the last thing I heard once I was back in the kitchen. Hearing the front door shut, I knew he'd left and for some reason, I was worried about wherever he was going but as soon as those thoughts came into my mind, I immediately pushed them away. What he does shouldn't be my business.

".......you're such a bad friend." I heard Vanessa finish off.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what she was talking about.

She slapped her palm to her forehead as I went back to getting breakfast on my plate. "You weren't even listening!" She told me, pushing her blond hair out of her way. Vanessa was a short girl, with blonde hair, and dimples. She was always into fashion and she always looked her best.

"I said that Matt is really hot and he has a very nice body. You lied to me! Saying that he is alright and whatnot. Shame on you." She informed.

I took my plate full of breakfast to my kitchen island, sat down and began eating while still chatting with Vanessa. "Chill, alright? Okay, maybe I did lie but hey, who cares? I'll admit, he has an amazing body.....but...." I trailed off.

She frowned. "He has a bunch of baggage?"

"Yeah," I answered, knowing that she probably just read my mind.

She shrugged her shoulders, leaning in and taking one strip of bacon on my plate, "but he is very sexy,"

I threw a scowl on my face. "He's alright and stop stealing my food." I swatted her away and finished my breakfast as Vanessa went to the refrigerator to get something to drink.