Chapter 2

Okay, so i tried to upload this chapter SIX times yesterday...let's see if my computer is playing nice now :D 

**************************

I woke up by Jesse shaking me. I swatted his hand away. He laughed at me. Both Jesse and Brax helped me sit up. After sleeping through Gym, I felt better. Brax sensed this since he started smirking.

“So what did I miss?” I asked.

“Nothing much, Though sir did call on you since he was making everyone write down what we would be playing in gym” Jesse says. I nod.

“He also said that since you wanted to sleep in his class you have to see him at lunch” Brax said. I rolled my eyes and got up.

“Let's go to lunch!” I say happily. Brax and Jesse get up.

“Let's race” I say. They both agree.

“Ready, Set” I start running “go!” I yell.

“Hey!” They yell out. I laugh as I get to the canteen before them. After catching my breath I stood up properly and went dizzy. Before I could fall, Jesse came to me so I could lean on his chest.

“Remind me not to do that when I haven't eaten in so long” I say. He laughs and grabs my hand as well as Brax's, leading us to the line for food.

I got Pasta Salad as well as a Fruit in Raspberry jelly and a apple pie...What? I was hungry! I didn't eat for three days remember! After them to fools got their food we sat down. I looked around and found Pete hanging out with the popular/trouble makers. I smiled. He saw me and smiled back.

“I see he has become you” Jesse says smirking. I smile, wiping a fake tear away.

“They grow up so fast” I say dramatically.

“The thing is, You shouldn't have to say that and actually mean it Krystal” Brax says seriously. I sigh.

“Please, not today Brax. I am really not in the mood” I say. He sighs.

“Dammit Krystal, you're never in the mood to talk about this but you need to talk about it to someone” He says in a hushed tone. I slam my fists on the table.

“I don't need to fucking talk about it, I'm almost eighteen, when I turn eighteen I'm taking Pete with me and we're going to live with Ace. Ace said he wants me and Pete to move in now! And he doesn't even know what's going on, he just knows I'm more of a parent to Pete then his own parents” I say, Brax sighs.

“I don't want to argue with you Krystal, you're like my sister, I just get worried” He says sincerely. I calm down.

“I know. I love you for it” I say smiling.

“Now let me eat me jelly” I say grinning at my jelly as I pull it up to my mouth.

They both laugh and let me eat in peace. I was excited because I had Drama and Music next. A little birdy told me we were doing the play Romeo and Juliet... apparently the class has odd numbers too. I might be able to partner with Mr Tanner. That made me smile.

Soon we arrived to period three. I got in and grabbed a chair. Usually we wouldn't sit down but I still wasn't one hundred per cent better. Though there was no way in the world I would miss out on this. Once everyone was in the class, Mr Tanner walked in. He saw me and smiled.

“Alright class, we are going to be doing Romeo and Juliet, but since it's the first day, I have a different set plays for you to do. It's a small little play. The person you pair with for this is the person you will be with for Romeo and Juliet. Everyone will be doing a scene about a couple, some at dinner, some fighting some even...kissing. I'm putting all of them in this hat when you tell me your partner, without looking you pull on out of the hat” he says.