Chapter 5

The rest of the week had flown by and I was now waiting for the bell to go to end the school week. Pete and Rihanna became an official Item...Surprisingly they were now the perfect couple of the school. Pete had made the Soccer, Football, Basketball and Cricket team. He became captain of the of the four teams. Where as Rihanna was in the cheerleading squad as well as being the photographer for the school's news letters.

I was impatiently tapping my pen on my desk. Only five minutes and I can go home. On fridays you had no after noon admin...weird, I know. I had all my clothes ready and so did Pete for our sleep over at Jesse's. They had invited Ace as well but Ace declined saying he had to go to a friends wedding.

I knew who it was straight away. Sadly, Ace only had two friends, me and his best mate from foster care. His mate was two years older then him and looked out for him since the his first day in the system. When I met him I almost squashed him in a hug. I was so thankful for him looking out for Ace. I told him about how much Ace meant to me and he was glad Ace had someone other then him in his life.

Finally the bell went. I was first out of my seat. But unlucky for me, I would be last out of the room since Jason wanted to talk to me. I waited for everyone to leave, as did he. He then closed and locked the door before standing straight in front of me. I became slightly frightened. What's he up to? He had a determined look in his eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer to him so my chest was touching his chest.

“W-What are you doing?” I whisper. He smiles before leaning down and kissing my neck.

“I want you” He whispers huskily in my ear. I shiver.

“Why?” I ask, he nibbles at my ear lobe before slowly pushing me onto his desk. I sit on his desk as he places his hand on my inner thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb.

“I don't know...I just do” He whispers. I moan as he moves his hand up further along my thigh while nibbling slightly on my neck.

“No” I whisper. He growls sexily.

“Let me please you” He whispers huskily while rubbing me over my panties. I moan.

“I-I can't” I whisper.

“Why not?” He asks, still trailing kisses down my neck.

“B-Because I love Ace” I whisper. He growls.

“So? All I'm asking it to please you. We don't need to have a relationship. You can't deny your attracted to me” He says while slipping one of his fingers inside my panties, rubbing along my clit. I gasped in pleasure. When I didn't reply to him he placed a finger in my entrance. I moaned, loud.

“Let me please you” He whispered huskily. I shook my head.

“Okay” I say, despite shaking my head. He smiles before crashing his lips to mine.

To say we didn't have sex on his table would be a total lie. Though, it was very quick since I had to meet up with Jesse and Brax still. I fixed my hair and left his room after he all but assaulted my mouth. I felt sort of guilty, like I'm cheating on Ace...but we're not going out. I walk up to the guys with a smile.