Chapter 10

Hey guys. This isn't the dress shopping one yet. That's the next one. This is in Krystal's P.O.V at beginning then changed to Ace's P.O.V So enjoy guys 

************************************************************

“Babe! Can you help me get the sticky tape off?” I heard Ace cal out.

I chuckled to myself. Pete had come in saying he tied Ace to a chair. I grabbed my phone and pressed record.

“Sure babe” I call back as I walk into my room.

They were suppose to be helping tape up the boxes but instead they had a sticky tape war. He's see's my phone and pouts.

“Traitor” He says.

I laugh before walking to him and sitting on his lap so I was straddling him.

“You love me” I say. He chuckles and nods.

“I sure do” He says.

I smile before leaning down and kissing his lips. Making sure the camera was facing both of us. Once I pulled back I ended the recording and got off his lap. Slowly taking the sticky tape off.

“How on earth did you let my little brother do this to you?” I ask.

He chuckles as his cheeks go bright red from embarrassment.

“I fell asleep on the chair and I woke up to him laughing at me and me in sticky tape” He admits.

I laugh as I pull the rest of the tape off. He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist.

“You look so beautiful” He murmurs. I smile.

“You always say that” I point out.

“And I always mean it” He says back.

I smile before pressing my lips against his as he pulls me closer to him.

“Let's get these done so we can take them home” Ace says. I smile.

Soon all the boxes were moved out and I had one bag left which I would take on the last trip. I was now standing in front of Dad and Pete. Saying my goodbyes as Ace held my hand.

“I'm gonna miss you” Pete says pouting. I couldn't help but feel bad.

“You're always welcome to come visit” Ace says. Pete Playfully glares at Ace.

“I'm not talking to you. You're stealing her away from me” He says.

Sounding like a stubborn five year old kid. I laugh slightly.