Chapter 9

Idk, This chapter has little weird parts and stuff. Hopefully you like it. 

****************************

“Baby Girl? Are you going to the Year 12 dance? I'm just asking because I know it's also your birthday” Ace asks.

We were on my bed cuddling while watching a movie. I smile. He remembers my birthday? That's so sweet.

“Aren't you going though? I mean your were assigned as one of the teachers” I say. He nods. I smile and kiss his cheek.

“Then yes, I'm going” I say. He grins at me.

“Do you know what colour your dress will be?” He asks. I shake my head.

“I will call up Lilly tomorrow after school so she can help me find one. We still have three weeks. The dance isn't until next Friday” I point out.

He nods. Our school has a weird way of doing things. The year 12 dance is almost a month after the graduation ceremony. Meaning Ace and I are free to flaunt our relationship, though we haven't really gone public yet. I mean we go out holding hands and all of that but no one has ever said anything. Even if they do see us, no one would have a problem with it.

“Well, I'm excited because I was hoping you'd say yes. I have a surprise for you” He says. I groan as he chuckles.

“I hate surprises” I mumble with a pout. He kisses my pouty lip.

“I know. But you love me so you'll live” He says. I playfully glare before smiling. I roll myself on top of him so I'm straddling him. He holds onto my hips as I lean down to his ear.

“You're right. I do love you” I whisper sexily before kissing below his earlobe. He shivers.

“That's it. I have to have you” He says. Flipping us around so he's on top of me. I giggle as he takes his top off while I take mine off. He leans back down and kisses me.

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. I fucking hate Monday's. Doesn't help that I got barely any sleep. I could feel a warm bare chest on my bare back and an arm around my bare stomach. If you haven't realised I'm naked in bed with Ace. I turn and smile up at him. He was awake. He winked before hopping out of bed and pulling me out too.

“Come take a shower with me” He says while holding his hand out. I smile and take his hand in mine will he leads me to the connected bathroom in my room.

After our shower we both got changed. Since Ace and I had become an item he's spent a lot of time over at my house so ended up giving him a draw of his own for his clothes as he has done at his for me. We walked down stairs hand in hand. I got out three bowels and poured Nutri-Grain in all three. Soon Pete walked down and I handed him his bowel. He mumbled a thanks before eating.

“You gonna give me a hint to what your surprise is gonna be?” I ask as we eat. Pete smirks.

“I know what it is” Dad says smirking. I pout and look at Ace.

“You told dad?” I ask. He chuckles.

“I needed his advice” He admits with slight blush. I smile.

“You're so lucky your too cute to be mad at” I huff. He chuckled and stands up and hugs me.

“Love you baby girl” He mumbles before pecking my lips. I smile.

“Love you too Ace” I say. He smiles.

Soon on our way to school. I had my last first set of HSC test today. Science, History, Music, religous studies, and Community studies. How fun. I had dad and Ace help me as well as Jason and Holly. I was okay I guess. I just hope I'll be good enough to get a high Atar to get into medicine. After my test I decided to visit Ace. I went to the front office where Miss C was. I greeted her.