Chapter 16

Okay guys so I saw that there are a few things I didn't get to go through and write about that I wanted to such as finding and getting Jordan and them getting married so I have this chapter and one other chapter coming up. There's also a surprise coming up with the last chapter. I am going to revise it and change a couple things for you guys. So stay tuned. After all this I'll be going through and adding and editing other chapters.

*********************************

I smile as I look down at our sleeping babies, both of them side by side in the same bassinet even though we did buy separate ones. They just seem to do better when they are in the same bed.

"Baby girl, come back to bed." I smile as Ace wraps his arms securely around my waist, his chin resting at the crook of my neck.

"I just wanted to check up on them." I say softly. He chuckles and kisses my shoulder lightly.

"They are not even ten feet away from you. You can see them from the bed." I smile and nod my head, I know they are close but I love seeing them sleep.

They've only been home for two weeks. They had to stay in the hospital for two weeks due to being a month premature and due to my state. I turn in Ace's arms, looking up into his gorgeous eyes, I press my lips lightly against his.

"Come on then, lets go to bed." I say softly. He walks me over to the bed and lays down on the left with me on the right of the bed, I smile and kiss Thomas' head softly, he's asleep between the two of us.

"So, when would you like to get married?" Ace asks, I blush with a smile plastered on my lips.

"I don't know, whenever you're ready? I mean it would be amazing to have an autumn wedding." I say, fully aware that Autumn is next month. He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Okay, an Autumn wedding it is." He says smiling. I sigh and rest my head against his chest, as I look down toward Angela and Conner.

"They look so peaceful, snuggled together." I say in a sigh.

"Yeah they do" he agrees.

I wake up to Gasper licking my face, hearing the babies crying softly. Looking at the time I sigh, 2am, here comes the sleepless nights. Just before I can get up, Ace walks in with two bottles of milk I had put in the fridge, warmed up and picks them up before sitting on the rocking chair. I smile and sit up as I look at him, he's just the sweetest man. I watch as he rocks as our babies feed. He glances my way and smiles.

"Go back to sleep baby girl." He whispers. I lay back down and look up at the ceiling.

Soon I feel the bed dip, Ace next to me once more. He wraps his arms around me and I smile and snuggle into his embrace. His fingertips run against my exposed shoulder, giving me goosebumps.

"Are they asleep?" I ask him.

"Yeah, they went to sleep not long after I finished feeding and burping them." He says. I nod my head.

"I love you baby girl." He murmurs sleepily. I smile and turn so I can kiss his cheek. My chest against his I let my eyes close.

"I love you too." I say back before finally falling asleep.

I wake up to the sound of Ace's voice. It's seven in the morning, unfortunately for us, school is back on meaning that Acr has work.

"Morning." I say in a groggy voice as I see him changing Conner, Angela had already been changed.

"Morning baby. Lilly is coming over today to help out." He says smiling and pecks my lips.

"Thank you." I sat honestly.