Chapter 6

So, A lot happens in this chapter. You may think it dramatic, but it's all a way to bring everyone just that little bit closer. I promise it gets better. I mean it, it will :D I've also finished Chapter 7 but i wont post it yet, I want to get some feedback and what not. Anywhore, have fun reading my work...tehe. 

*********************************************************

I was up all night tossing and turning. First I find out Ace loves me, then I find out the teacher who I had sex with, is in fact my sister's ex fiancé. Can things get worse? Oh god I hope not. I don't want anymore drama. Holly is meeting Jason tomorrow to set a few things straight. Hopefully we can put all of this behind us. I've always had an honest relationship with Holly so I told her straight out what happened between me and Jason. She wasn't mad or hurt she was shocked but that's it.

I also ended up telling her about what Ryan did to me and about Ace, how he's my best friend, my teacher and the guy I'm in love with. I also told her that he might have seen what went on with Jason and I. She had tried to calm me down. But I felt like a whore, and so I should. If Ace does love me, then that would have been hard for him to see.

I have tried texting him and calling him but he doesn't answer. So I decided to go as far as texting and calling Greyson. When that failed I decided on texting Greyson's Fiancé Lydia. I was so thankful and relieved when she answered. I explained my situation to her.

“Okay hunny, calm down. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's probably not returning calls because Greyson had his bucks party last night” She tells me calmly.

“Okay, well can you tell him to call me back when you see him next” I say.

“Okay sweetie, take care” She says. I smile, she's always been so nice to me.

“Will do. And congratulations” I say smiling.

“Thank you sweetie” She says before hanging up.

“Hey you!” Jesse greets me grinning. I smile.

“Hey” I say smiling.

“You're still fussing over Ace aren't you?” He asked knowingly. I nodded.

“He's not returning my calls and texts and I have this sickening feeling” I admit.

“Let's take a drive to Greyson's then” He says. I hesitate before agreeing.

“Greyson's not answering either” I say whilst sitting in the car with Jesse.

“I'm sure their just hung over somewhere” Jesse says. I nod my head. Hopefully.

As we got closer to Greyson's there was a detour due to a crash. The sickening feeling was getting worse. We stopped in front of a police officer.

“Do you know who was involved in the crash?” I asked.

“Two young men in one car by the names of Greyson and Ace and an old man who decided he wanted to commit suicide” He informs me. I jumped out of the car and ran to a bush. Good thing Greyson lives near the country side. I ended up throwing up. The police officer and Jesse came over to me.