Chapter 8

At first I wasn't going to ad this but I thought I would. It's sort of a filler, but it introduces you to Thomas. The little boy Ace sponsers. 

*********************************************

“Babe you ready?” Ace asked.

I was so nervous. What if he doesn't like me?

“Y-Yeah” I stutter nervously.

Ace comes into the room and wraps his arms around me before kissing my forehead.

“I know what you're thinking, and He'll love you” He whispers.

I smile at how cute he was being toward me.

“Well I hope you're right” I whisper.

He chuckles and pecks my lips.

“I'm always right” He says smirking.

I roll my eyes and whack his chest.

“No you're not. And way to ruin the moment” I say.

He chuckles while I try to pull away from his grip. He pulls me closer and kisses my lips. Entering his tongue straight away.

“I love you baby girl” He whispers. I smile.

“I love you too. Now are we going?” I ask.

He chuckles and nods before picking up both mine and his bags.

“Can you grab his toys?” He asked.

I nodded and grabbed the bag of toys. Today we were flying off to Iraq to see little Thomas.

“You know you don't have to be so nervous. He's a little four year old boy. He wont hurt you. He'd be happy to see a new person. Especially one holding toys” Ace says chuckling while we're on the plane. I smile slightly.

“I hope he likes his toys” I say thoughtfully.

Ace takes my hand in his and caresses it with his thumb while smiling at me.

“You worry to much. He will love them all” He says. I nod.

Ace leans in and kisses my lips. I respond but deny access to my mouth. Thinking it a bit to intimate to do on an aeroplane.

“I love you” He whispers.

Before kissing my cheek. I smile and blush.

“And I love you” I say smiling.

“Babe. You want me to put the TV on so we can watch the movie. It's gonna be a long flight” Ace says. I nod.

He turns on the little TV and we watch the movie together.

“Does he know english?” I ask Ace as we drive up the location of where Thomas lives. He smiles and nods.

“He doesn't know it all to well but the people working in the orphanage teach the children english” He says. I nod.

“He's knows about as much english as an australian four year old would” He says. I smile and nod.

“How tall is he?” I ask. Ace smiles.

“He's not tall. But he isn't to small. He's an average height for a four year old” He says.

I nod. Soon I see the sign for his orphanage. Ace takes my hand in his.

“We're here” He whispers. I smile and nod.

We both hop out. We had already gone to our accommodation and dropped our bags off. We only had the bag of toys. Once out of the car a little boy ran to Ace and hugged his leg. Ace chuckled before picking the little boy up and hugging him.