Chapter 14

I don't think I have ever been happier in my entire life. I'm expecting two children and a four year old. I'm now engaged to the woman of my dreams. We're now in the middle of getting ready for our ultra sound. Since Friday was the year twelve formal we had to reschedule to Monday, which is today. We also get our results back today.

“I look so fat” Krystal whines.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist, bringing her into my chest.

“You're not fat sweetie. You're pregnant. There's a difference” I state.

“I love you” She says in adoration.

I chuckle a little before kissing her neck.

“I love you too” I say.

“Come on, let's get going then” I say.

She nods her head and we're on our way to the car. I watched as Krystal constantly looked down at her hand where her engagement ring sat. Not long after, we arrive. Ultra sound was first then the test results. Krystal laid down on the bed with me next to her, holding her hand.

“That's bloody cold” Krystal gasps as they put the Gell onto her stomach.

I chuckle a little and kiss her forehead. We were lucky enough to have the same doctor as last time.

“Two healthy heart beats. Can you see them, there's their feet and their heads up here” The doc says showing us our little babies.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. They're real. I'm gonna be a daddy. I watched the screen in awe as tears of happiness formed in my eyes.

“Don't cry T-Bear” Krystal says.

I look down at her and smile before kissing her lips sweetly.

“I'm crying because I'm happy Babygirl” I whisper.

“I love you Ace” She whispers.

“I love you too” I say smiling.

“Would you two love birds want a copy of the ultra sound?” The doc asks smirking.

I chuckle and nod my head.

“I'll grab your results as well” He says.

We both nod and he walks out. I look at Krystal to see her stressing out.

“Baby don't stress, it isn't good for our babies” I whisper.

She looks up at me and nods her head. I kiss her cheek to try and calm her down. She wipes the Gell and sits up. I plant myself next to her and wrap one of my arms around her. Soon the Doc came back in.