chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV

       I couldn't take it anymore, If I took another beating I would be dead next time for sure. My name is Brooklyn Richards, i'm 19 years old, i'm a rouge she-wolf ,my mother died in a car accident when I was 15 and my dad is a abusive drunk that takes everything out on me. I still didn't find my mate yet,I just hope he's just like the guy in the stories my mom used to tell me before she died.

After my mom died that's when my dad started going out to the bar every night to drink. He would come back home from his night out and slowly come up to my room to yell at me and hit me. Things have been hard since my mom died, my dad lost his job and I have to scrap together all the money I can to pay the rent and put food in the house. 

I slowly got up from the cold floor and limped to the bathroom. I turned on the light to see my thin black hair cascading down my back in a mess, and my face bruised with black and blue knots.

I turned off the light and went to sit on my bed,i was tired of the constant beatings from my father and everytime I tried to tell anyone the words couldn't leave me mouth.

"You Should Leave" my wolf said. I was going to respond but she immediately blocked me out. Sighing  I went in my closet and sat on the floor. Me and my wolf never really made communication that much.

She was depressed that there were no other wolves around accept my abusive father. She always longed for the comfort of a pack,for other wolves around to protect us. Me and my father moved away from pack life 4 years ago after my mother died. Deciding this was my only chance to get away while my dad was passed out i jumped up and packed what i could. I took a light sweater, my phone along with my charger, and the only pictures I had of my mom. Already wasting too much time in my thoughts I finshed packing my bags.

I hopped out of my window and took one last glance at my house before turning my back and walking away.

***********************

hey people what's up!? this is my first story ever on wattpad!! i know the first chapter is short and probably boring but ill try my best to make it longer and i promise that it will get better! btw follow me  AND VOTE UPP