Chapter 15

Brooklyn's POV

******* MATURE CONTENT******

I woke to something hard poking me in my leg,I tried pushing it away but it was hard as a rock.I turned and came face to face with a sleeping John.

That must of been him who picked me up last night I thought to myself.

I lifted up the sheet to that John's Length was poking me in the thigh.My eyes went wind at the sight infront of me.I felt my eyes turning a dark shade of black and the sudden need to touch it.I slowly reached my hand and touched the head of it.

It hardened even more under my touch.I slightly turned my head to the side to get a better view.I smiled at the thought that i could get him hard in his sleep.I felt my wolf trying to get to the surface to take control but i couldn't let her.

I wrapped my hand around his length and squeezed it gently.I heard a moan come from John's mouth while he started moving around.When john moved I felt it jerk in my hand.I couldn't help but squel.I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

Dirty thoughts started running through my mind about what i could do ti John and what he could do to me.

I don't know how much longer I can push my wolf back before she takes over and mates with John.

Sighing I turned the shower on and got in.I was washing my body until my wolf started sending me pictures of john pounding into us,and me of course,moaning in pleasure.I started rubbing over my clit gently while thinking of john face.I reached down lower and stuck three fingers in my hole.

At first I went at a slow pace but then I couln't take it no more and started puping my fingers in and out faster.It wasn't long berfore i reached my climax and came.Even though I was in the shower you could see the creamy colored fluid dripping down my legs and mixing in with the water.

After I washed up again I turned off the water I wobbled out of the shower and started drying myself off

John's POV

I was woken up by a soft sound of moaning.I recognized the voice as Brooklyn.I shot up up out od the bed because I thought another male was in there.I quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

What I saw made me want to push her against the wall and pound her into another world.

She was standing under the steamy water while she rubbed her fingers over her clit.She them moved her fingers down lower until she penetrated her whole with her two fingers.

I growled lowly at the sight.I felt my wolf trying to take over to get to Brooklyn,but I just couldn't let that happen.I tore my sight away from Brooklyn and closed the door.

Me and my wolf wanted her so bad,but she kept pushing us away

From what I saw Brooklyn couldn't keep up her act for long.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and jogged down stairs.I opened the door and closed it quickly.I walked past a few pack memebers,they bowed there heads and smiled at me.

I gave them a current nod and said hello.

I took off into the woods and stopped at a clearing where I could shift.I looked around and made sure nobody else was there before I took off my clothes.

After I stripped my clothes off I shifted into my wolf.I put the clothes in my mouth and took off through the thick woods.Since I was an Alpha my wolf was bigger and that meant it was harder for me to maneuver around,but somehow I managed.