chapter 4

Brooklyn’s POV

I woke up in the the bed to find two pairs of strong arms wrapped around me.Suddenly all the memories from last night flashed back to my mind.I screamed and jumped up from the bed scared.My mate growled and jumped up towards me and grabbed me behind his back in a protective stance.Once he realized there was no danger his muscles relaxed and he turned around to look at me

“What’s wrong princess” he asked worriedly.

I mentally scowled at him for pet names, but I could deal with that later.

“What’s Wrong? I just fucking slept in the same bed as you and don’t even know you! "You could have raped me for all I know!"

He growled lowly at me,eyes turning black at the same time.He stalked towards me slowly.I became scared that he was gonna hit me so I turned around and ran to the door, Or At least I tried to.He grabbed my wrist.

Panicking I cringed and whispered “Please don’t hit me”.

Tears were threatening to spill out at the moment.He growled out my comment and pulled me into his rock hard chest.He wrapped his arms around my lower body to make sure I wouldn’t try and run again.

“Princess I would NEVER hit you or do anything against your will” he yelled/whispered at me sounding hurt.

My wolf growled at me for hurting our mate.

“You incompetent human you hurt out mate go comfort him now!" I tried to say something back but she blocked me out of her head.

Sucking it up I said “I’m sorry” suddenly feeling guilty letting a few tears go.

 "Don’t cry princess" he said while kissing my neck.

I couldn’t help but let out a moan.I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, I felt him smirk against my neck.

He lifted his mouth up to my ear and whispered “You don’t want to miss out on this”.

He let me go and grabbed a towel from the closet.

"You want to join?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

As much as my wolf wanted to I said "No" blushing in the process. He smiled and said ."I’ll be right out in a second" he said whilie closing the door.

I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes daydreaming but them my stomach interrupted my thoughts,then I realized how hungry I was.

"Mr.Alpha wouldn’t want his mate starving now would he?" I said sarcastically.

Deciding not to wait any longer I hoped off the bed and looked in the mirror to check my appearance. Once I was satisfied I opened the door and went off in the hallway. I turned the corner and went down the hallway.

5 minutes later*

I think I passed the picture frame before I said to myself.

Sighing I was about to turn around and head back to the room when a soft voice spoke to me. She looked about 10 years old, She had long dark brown hair that reached her mid back and hazel eyes with pink cheecks.She was a Image of perfect.