Chapter 8

Alpha John POV

When I read that note I was extremely mad.I couldn’t believe she left without telling me! Not that I would even let her go.

I know I may seem like an asshole of a mate but I can’t risk her getting hurt.Already taking too long I put on a pair of jeans and a button down shirt on.I couldn’t could to a party looking a mess right?

I jogged down the stairs and out the door.I saw Derick’s car about to take off.

"Derick!" I yelled.

The car halted to a stop.I jogged to the passenger side and hoped in”.

"So you decided to go to the party huh?” derrick asked .

"Not really I went up stairs to find a note that Brooklyn left to go to the party".

"I guess I should hurry up right?" Yes I said stiffly.

I felt betrayed and hurt that she left without me or even telling me.

“You know she left without telling you because she knew you would say no”.I would of did the same thing if I was her.I growled at him.

"If she would of asked me I would of said of no for her protection!".

"Yea,yea" whatever he mumbled and hoped out of the car.I so focused on my mate that I didn’t even know we pulled up to the party.I got out of the car and saw people passed out on the ground from too much achool.I pushed through the crowds looking for my mate.I looked everywhere for her but I couldn’t find her.I was going to walk back outside when her scent hit me.I turned around and looked towards the dance floor.When I saw her It made me fill with rage.

She was grinding with another boy.

I walked up to them pushing people as I made my way towards them.Once I reached them I snatched her away from and pushed her into my chest.

"MINE!" I snapped at the guy she was grinding with.I wanted to smash his face in right then and their but I didn’t want to cause a scene.

A few heads snapped towards us at my words but I didn’t pay any attention to them.I pulled Brooklyn upstairs and into the bathroom.I slammed the door behind me,cracking the wood.

“What The fuck was that!?” I yelled at her.I noticed she was drunk but not completely.She didn’t seem affected by her actions at all.

“Grinding” she stated.

I growled.

"Your MINE! Nobody body else gets to touch you or see you but ME!"

She smirked at my comment.

“Seems like the Alpha is a little jealous?”.

“Afraid of some competition?”.

"Got DAMMIT Brooklyn Stop acting like such a BITCH!" I screamed at her using my Alpha voice.

I saw hurt stretch across her face and immediately regretted what I said.

"Brooklyn I’m sor-"

 "D-D-DON’T FUCKING TALK ME!" She screamed chocking on sobs and shaking her head.She walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind her,leaving me looking like I’ve been stabbed in the heart.