Chapter 12

Vote

Follow

Comment

 Edited It The Best I Could :/

Brooklyn POV

My eyes Slowly flipped open to a dim room.I tried speaking but my throat was dry and raspy.I looked to my right and saw John.He had a five o'clock shadow along with dark purple bags underneath his eyes.His clothes were dirty,like he hadn't took a shower in days.

I lifted my half dead hand and touched his leg to wake him up.He didn't budge so i sighed and put my hand back underneath the cover to warmness.

"John" i bearely whispered.

He jumped up from his seat and looked around the room.

'Down Here Idiot" i said sarcastically.

It's funny how i just woke up and im already being sarcastic,I scolded myself.

He turned and looked at me like I wasn't really there,like I was his imagination.He got down on his knees and looked me staright in the eyes.

"I missed you so much" he said lightly tracing lines on my face.

He was about to kiss me when i pushed him away.

"You Smell Like shit! Go Take a shower!" I yelled at him.

He growled at me.He was about to say somethig but i cut him off.

Do it or I'll never kiss you again with a smirk on my face.

He was about to say something but stoped himself "Fine" he growled walking out of the room like a toddler.

I stilll felt sore from the incident at my fathers house.I Mean what kind of father can do that to there own flesh and blood.He still can't get over his mate's death,I love my mom and miss her dearly but she's in the past.I turned to my side a started crying from the pain and memories.

I felt the bed dip and two pairs of arms wrap around me.I turned around and saw it was my bestfriend Nikki.

"Brooklyn,why did you run she whispered".

"H-he threatend me and the pack.He siad if I didn't come he will kill everybody one by one slowly.

I didn't get to finish because u was cut off my Nikk's rude laughing.She had tears coming out her eyes from laughing so hard.She feel off of the bed and landed on the hard cold floor.

"Ow!" she screached like a child.

"Karma on you" I said with a smirk on my face.

She stood back up and smoothed down her dress with her hands.

"Brooklyn Richards What The Hell Is Wrong with You!?" She yelled."This is the most powerful pack in the world nobody could touch us" she said getting on her knees.