chapter 5

Brooklyn’s Pov

     I busted out of the door and ran into to the woods.I could hear a low growl behind me and loud thunderous footsteps.This pushed me to fasten my pace.The trees blurred past me for a few minutes until I was tackled to the ground.I  opened my eyes to see John’s black eyes looking at me with lust expression.

He Pinned my hands above my head and pinned my legs to the floor.My breathing exhilarated and my heart fastened even more.He started trailing kisses down my neck and sucking on the spot where he would mark me.I moaned and tried to get my hands free from his grasp.

 When he realized what I was trying to do he let go of my hands.My hands hungrily roamed his body for more.Coming back up from my neck he licked my lips.I quickly opened them and granted him entrance not wanting him to stop.

Alpha John POV

When I found Out My Princess ate my sandwich I was surprised.When she got up from the table and walked towards me I instantly calmed down..A little.

She had and evil smirk on her face and I instantly knew she committed the crime.I started stalking towards her with lust written all over my face.

I found it extremely sexy that she was brave enough to eat my personal made sandwich.I tried to grab her but she quickly dogged it and ran on the door into the woods.I growled that she moved away from me.

I had to admit she was a fast runner,but not as fast as me because I’m a alpha.She had the perfect body,the way the her hair dances when she runs,with the sun glazing over her body turned me on.

  I quickend my pace and then at the right moment I tackled her to the ground.With her underneath me "I could get used to the position I thought to myself.I pinned her hands above her head to make she couldn’t go anything where.

I started trailing kisses down her neck and I felt her shiver underneath my touch.I went back up to her mouth again and licked her lips she quickly granted me access.Our tongue’s twisted in unison but me being the Alpha and dominate one I Won.I pulled back breathing from air and rested my forhead on her’s.

“Are you mad at me” she asked with no emotion showing.

“No” I could never be mad at you princess I said with a smile on my face.

"Excuse Mr.Alpha but you’re squishing me" she said with a seductive voice.

”Hmmm that’s too bad because I like this postion”.

”Yea,well I don’t so get the hell off me me”.

“From the way you kissed me I take it you enjoyed it Princess.

“Where not having this conversation get the fuck up before I kick you where the sun don’t shine” she said with venom in her voice.

With that I jumped up a distance away from her.She got up from the ground and brushed herself off.Even though her hair was slightly messed she still looked beautiful.

With that we started walking back to the pack house.We arrived in front of the pack house it was about one o’clock.

"John!?" I heard somebody call my name

I turned around and saw it was my best friend. Derick.Derick has always been my best friend since were little.He was smart,fast,and funny.That’s Why I made him my beta. Brooklyn looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked in the house.

“You’ll be paying for that” I said before she closed the door.

 It took everything to hold myself from going in there and smashing her up against the wall and marking her.

"Who’s The Hot Chick? She has a nice ass" Derick Said with Lust coming off him in waves.

“She's Mine!” I growled and pushed him against the wall by his throat ready to punch him.

"OK! OK! I didn’t know I’m sorry John" he said trying to pry his hands away from his throat.

Swallowing my anger I let the fucker go.

"You always been a pervert I said with disgust clearly written on my face".He looked at me with a smirk on his face obviously proud of it.

“I can’t help it” he said.

"Wait to your mate finds out your a pervert,Your gonna be in for it".

"Whatever....How come you haven’t marked her?”

“She’s been through a lot”

“Well have fun with watching her 24/7 because she's not marked”

“I growled at thought of anyone but me touching her”

“I’ll see you later I have to go fine my mate”

“Thought so” he said.