chapter 6

Brooklyn POV

“I swear that boy can be annoying at sometimes” I thought to myself.With that I went in the kitchen to get a drink of water,but interrupted  by a girl crying.

“What’s wrong?”

The girl looked like she was 20.She had on big glasses,no makeup,big blue eyes and full lips.

She looked up me and put her head back down.

"Um...M-M,my mate rejected me,he said I look like a scrawny nerd".

That made me extremely mad,no deserves to be told or treated like that.

“What’s your name?”

"Jessica" she whispered."Well Jessica I have a plan to get your mate back,by the end of the day he will be on his knees begging for you back".

“Really!?” she asked looking up at me this time with excitement.

“Yea,I have a plan in mind,meet me by the alpha’s room around 8:00.”

  "Ok,thanks"

“No problem.”

I had to call Nikki now.I got up from the seat and went to the phone in the kitchen.I dialed Nikki’s number praying that she would answer.

“Hello?”

“Nikki it’s me brooklyn I need you to come to the pack house”.

"O look who decided to call the suppose to be bestfriend,you probably found another one to replce me right?,thanks a lot Brooklyn that’s the most-"

“NIKKI!!” I yelled at her.No one has replaced you.I just been busy with some things" I said slightly smiling.

“O yea like what?”.

“I would rather tell you in person”.

“Ugh,Fine I’m coming over now.”

-5 minutes later

“THE QUEEN IS HERE BITCHES!”

"That must be Nikki I mumbled to mysel".I got up from the kitchen chair and walked to the front door to see Nikki standing there with her arms across her chest.

“Hey Nikki” I said and then hugged her.

I went to the living room and the lazy boy couch. She followed my pursuit and sat across from me.

“Are you going to the party tonight!?”

“What party?”

The beta is throwing it, and his parties are always hot.

"Well if I can I will definitely go".

“What do you mean if you can go?” she asked suspiciously

Well….umm..I’m k-kind of the Alpha’s mate

"WHATT!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!".

"That’s Awesome and you’re going to be the Luna of the pack".

"Yea...but now that we got that over I need your help,This girl name Jessica got rejected by her mate....and I wanted to do a makeover on her".

“Jessica as in the nerd Jessica?”

"Yes as in the nerd Jessica,And since there is a party tonight we have to make her look extra hot".

"How come Alpha John didn’t tell you about the party??"

"He either didn’t get the chance to or he wants me to himself which is not happening".

"So what are you going to do then?".

"I’m going to sneak out of the bedroom when he’s asleep."

"Let’s see if that works then".

"I meet you by your house at 10:00".

"Alright see you later then..I hope"

O trust me You will.

"Bye!"

Alpha John POV

I walked in the house and followed my mate’s scent towards my bedroom.She was looking out the window watching the parents play with their pups.

Sensing my presence she turned around and started walking towards me with.She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me to her lips.

She pulled away and layed her head on my chest.

“I missed you she said”.

“I missed you too".She lifted her up and looked me in the eyes. I was about to kiss her when I felt a presence in my head. “Alpha there is rouges on the territory that are demanding to speak with you” my Beta said.

I growled that there are rouges on my territory.

"I have to go handle some alpha business Princess" I said not wanting to leave her alone,but I had to.

I kissed her one last time and told her I will be back.

“Where are you?” I asked my Beta.

“South from pack house” he answered.

I took my clothes off and shifted into my black wolf.My wolf was bigger than most wolves because I’m the alpha.

I quickly took off south of the pack house following my Beta’s scent.Once I arrived I shifted back and put on my clothes. I walked towards the rouge in complete Alpha mode.

"Nice of you to join us,took you long enough he said with digust".

I growled at him my eyes turning black.

“You know I could just kill you right now” I growled.

“Yea,you could but that wouldn’t solve anything”.

“What do you wan’t!” I said losing my patience.

“I believe you have my daughter and I want her back!”

“You will never get her she is MINE!”

“You will have to go through this pack and me to get to her”.

“I guess I will then.”

"I am officially declaring war on this pack".And with that he turned his back and walked off our territory.

I snickered and shifted back into my wolf,I guess he didnt know we were the most powerful pack in the world.

"Take turns patroling the forest i told the other wolves".