Chapter 7

Alpha John POV

    My wolf wanted to jump on the dumbass and kill him right there,but I couldn’t do that.I felt like I would betray Brooklyn if I killed her father without her permission. I turned my back and started walking back to the pack house leaving my my beta standing there confused.

He started jogging up to me and then slowed down once he was next to me.

“Who’s his daughter?”

“Brooklyn” I said with my teeth clenched.I already knew he was going to ask why did she run away,I really did not want to tell him but he was my Beta.Letting him save his breath I explained to him what happened.When he didn’t say anything I turned to him.I saw that his eyes where black and he was slightly shaking.

When the packs Luna of future Luna is in danger all pack members will do anything to protect her and the Alpha.I grabbed him by the shoulder and told him it’s going to be alright.”A few rouges can’t do anything to this pack”.

He calmed down instantly.His eyes went back to his normal color and his breathing was normal again.

"When are you going to tell the pack?".

"I don’t want to worry them know plus they don’t even know that’s there luna,they just think she’s a new pack member".

I could see the pack house up ahead we would be there in about two minutes.

He sighed but then his face turned into a grin,”Are you going to the party!?” he asked with a grin on his face.

"No".

"What hell is wrong with you?!” since when did you stop going to parties!

I sighed,"I don’t want to go because Brooklyn’s not marked yet, and there are a lot of unmated males that are horny and lay anything they can get their hands on".

He slightly chuckled,"You know all girls like to go to parties and if she finds out you kept it from her you’re going to catch hell".

Maybe he was right but I’m doing it for her protection she’s already been through enough as it is.We arrived at the pack house.I looked at the clock to see it was 10:30.Derick had wen’t the other way to get ready for the party.

With That I started jogging up the stairs to my Room.Wanting to see my mate.I opened the door to find she wasn’t in the room.I Searched the bathroom and closets and didn’t find her.Her scent has faded,she been gone for quite awhile now.

I started panicking calling her name out until I found a note on the bed saying that she went to the party.

Brooklyn POV

It was now 10:00 o’clock on the dot.Jessica had showed up to my room right on time looking shy as always.I told her we had a change in plans,we were going to my best friend nikki’s house.

I left a note for John knowing that he will go crazy if he didn’t find me there waiting for him.After I finished writing the note I turned the lights off and closed the door behind me.I checked to see if John was anywhere around ,but I didn’t smell his scent. With the coast clear me and Jessica walked out of the pack house and towards Nikki’s house.

We arrived at Nikki’s,and I knocked on the door lightly.She opened the door and looked at me and Jessica with a smile on her face.She then bowed down and said “Welcome to Viva La Nikki” with a French accent.We all started laughing.I walked into Nikki’s house and looked around.