Chapter 11

Follow?

Vote?

Comment?

Brooklyn’s POV

I ran and ran and ran until I couldn’t’ no more and dropped to the forest floor.The pain was unbearable but I couldn’t go back,even though I wanted to.

My wolf howled in mind from rejection.I tried calming her down with soothing words,but she just ignored me.I then heard a loud howl in the air and I immediately knew it was my mate.He was calling for me to come back..But I couldn’t.

   I pushed myself off of the forest and onto my wobbly legs.I started walking until I was out of the territory.

I was no longer in the territory of The Dark Moon Pack.

”The best thing that ever happened to me” I thought to myself.

A few minutes later I heard a branch snap.I jumped up and turned around taking in my surroundings.I saw a shadow emerge from the trees.

As the moonlight shined on him,I saw the eyes of the devil himself.

"Long time no see Brooklyn" he said with a smirk on his face.

He then walked up to me and punched me in my face.I fell to the ground and hit my head on a rock.I saw his foot come towards my face.

I screamed in pain as I heard my nose crack and felt something wet drip down the side of my face.

He then grabed me by my hair and dragged me all the way to a pickup truck.He threw me into the backseat and locked the door.He jumped in the front seat and drove off away from the Dark Moon Pack Territory.

-One Hour Later

We arrived at the place i never thought i would see again.

Hell.