chapter 3

Alpha John POV

   Nikki Just informed me that her friend just arrived.  I usually don’t allow rogues in my pack since there ruthless idiots that don’t care about anything or anybody,but nikki Told me she wasn’t like that.

Since It Was late I put on a pair of shorts and a white tee.

I walked out the door and felt the cool breeze of the night air. I started running at a steady pace, Being a Alpha it would only take me a few minutes to get there. A few minutes in my wolf started growling and pacing in My Head.

“What’s Wrong?” I asked Supicously.

Only to Get A growl in reply, I started to get mad and worried. I was About To Say Something But stoped When this mouth watering scent invaded my body, It was a mix of Cinammon And Cherries.

"MATE! GO TO MATE!"  My wolf yelled excitedly.

I walked around a couple of trees to to the most beautiful girl in my life. She Had Long Black Curly Hair that reached her mid back, She had on black ripped skinny jeans and a white tee shirt that stuck to her skin and out lined all her perfect curves.

I growled when I saw a couple of bruises on her face and arms. Me and wolf growled at the fact of anybody touching or hurting our mate.

She Immediately jumped up from the and started looking around, to find me standing there staring at Her.I saw a pained look on her face, before she took a step back. I growed at the fact that she took a step back from me, her mate.

I took a step forward eyeing her like my prey.It continued like this until she was pressed against a tree with me standing directly in front of her.

“MINE" I snarled and leaned my face into the crook of her neck and breathed her scent. I growled when I smelled anothers man scent on her.Her Breathing hitched and her heart rate increased.I looked at her face to see a bruise under her eye and lips.I growled and  put both of my hands on her waist only to hear her whimper in pain

I immediately took them off thinking I hurt her when she dropped to the forest floor crying in pain.

“What happened princess?!” I asked in a rush.She didn’t answer me.I let out a sigh and went to go lift up her shirt.As sensing what I was about to do she grabbed my hand.

I felt sparks and tingles as I made touch with with her beautiful skin.Ignoring the sparks and tingles I moved her hand and lifted up her shirt to find various cuts and bruises and a set of fingerprints dangerously low on her hips.

“WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!” I growled at her Furiously.

She avoided eye contact with me and hesitantly whispered “My Dad”  she with fear clearly writtned on her face.

Brooklyn's POV

      It was to much for me.Finding my mate and that fact that he’s the Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack, the most powerful pack in the country and also the fact that he may not want me because im worthless and used, but when I made eye contact with him it seemed the whole world froze and nothing else mattered.

   He was the most sexiest guy I ever saw im my life. He had Perfect black hair that flew in different directions,a white shirt that out like his sexy eight-pack and the most kissable lips I ever seen.My thinking about my mate was inturupted when I heard somebody calling me.

I growled that somebody was interrupting my thought about my mate.Not wanting to be rude I slowly open my eyes to to see my mate with worried look on his face.

  I noticed I was no longer on the florest floor but a very comfortable bed instead.

“Who did this to you" he asked with a expression that had anger.

“My Father” I said just barely a whisper. If it wasn’t for his werewolf hearing he would of never heard it.

He growled and started shaking along with his eyes turning black.I was frozen in place,his wolf was so close to the surface probably even the slighest move would set him off.

My mom always told me when I was little that your mate could always make you calm down when your mad. So taking a risk I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.He seemed surprised at the action at first but then he wrapped his arms around my waists and nuzzled his head in my neck and breathed in my scent.

We stayed like this for awhile until I decided to break the silence.

“Where are we?” I asked.

"Where at the pack house or as we should call it, home."

I smiled knowing that I was accepted in the pack.

“Welcome to the pack, Luna” he said with a smile.

  When he said that I nearly choked on my spit. My Mom told a Luna when almost just like the second alpha of the pack, but not as much power. Looking around taking in my surroundings I noticed the room we were in was his room, I knew because it was filled with his scent which smelled like apples and strawberries.

For a alpha his room was extremely neat and not dirty like other boys.Looking at the clock I saw it was around two in the morning.That's when the lack of sleep hit me.

He noticed my eyes fluttering and chuckled. He picked me up from the lazy boy in his room and layed me on the bed and then tucked me in gently.

“I’ll be sleeping on the couch” he said.

  I felt hurt that he didn’t want to sleep with me but maybe it was for the best. Letting it go I said ok and nestled my head in the pillow. I closed my eyes but never fell asleep, I kept thinking about my dad coming to get me and take me back were he would punch me for leaving. The tears started falling from my eyes and i started shaking uncontrollably. I felt the bed dip and a arm wrap around me.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I'm scared.. I don't want my dad to come back for me, he's going to hit me again.. just like all the other times."

He moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around me tighter.

Nobody's going to take you away from me, I promise you that.. we'll finish this  conversation another time, but for now go to sleep.

When he said those words it felt like i could really depend on them, so I did what he said and drifted off into a deep sleep