My Fishy Boyfriend 8

****Just so you are warned, there is going to be a lot of jumping around. From P.O.V to P.O.V but I hope you guys like it anyway. :)****

Melodi's P.O.V

After I dove into the pool, I propelled myself forward, kicking and swinging my arms. I was convinced Clae would come after me. Suddenly I burst into tears; the water pushing all around me, threatening to suffocate me. My tears were lost in the salty sea, as I swam. Half of me hoped he would plunge in after me, but after a while I surfaced about 50 feet away from the cave and realized I was on my own.

I tread water and waited. I waited for something, whether it was Clae or my "fins" I didn't really know.

I transferred my body and laid on my back as the sun set. I didn't feel different and I guess that meant I hadn't changed. I dipped under the surface and opened my eyes. The fish that had been so full of life, were gone. The area looked desolate and dry. I spun my head looking for any trace of the animated fish. When suddenly something snaked around my ankle and pulled me under. I barely had time to scream, until my head was fully under the surface.

Clae's P.O.V

I paced the cave. What is she doing? Where did she go? Is she testing it out? Should I go in after her? Questions buzzed through my head, giving me a treacherous headache.

My footfalls echoed through the cave signalling how lonely I felt.

I lowered myself onto the cot, earning a groan from its bolts. I put my head in my hands and ran my fingers through my messy hair. The only missions I have ever really been on have never taken this long.

I sighed hevily, I hope the queen won't hate me.

That's it. I'm going after her, my thought was cut short after I heard a blood curling scream. It raked through my bones, I stood frozen, knowing exactly whose throat had conjured up the horrid sound. I bolted towards the dark cave opening.

Melodi's P.O.V

Large manly hands clamped over my body and my stomach. I tossed and kicked releasing precious air bubbles. I cried out in frustration as I tried to come in contact with whomever had such a tight hold on me. Immediately I knew it wasn't Clae and as I started to panic the unknown man imposed his hand tighter around my mouth. I whimpered as soon as I felt a bursting pain in my lungs. I desperately needed oxygen. I tired launching myself towards fresh air. My head snapped up as soon as my name floated loudly through the water. The sound almost echoed as it came in contact with our ears. My captor heard it as well and unfortunately pulled me towards the sandy ocean bottom. Instantly, I was flipped and almost had enough time to look at my abductor until his face was in front of mine, his lips in hot pursuit of my own. He breathed out and my lungs were instantly filled with air. I blinked in surprise, but it was soon replaced with calescent fury as I shoved away from his strong grasp. I took a long look at his features and realized that it was Pierce. I gazed down and my eyes widened in abruptness as a blood red tail flicked back and forth. The fins reminded me of that of a shark, with pointed ends and a bold color. Our eyes me and he smirked at my sudden realization. His eyes were a golden orange that blazed luminously through the opaque  waters. Pierce's gaze flicked to my right and he reached for my hand. I promptly yanked away, there was no way I was going to do that again. But he griped my wrist and started swimming for a massive indigo boulder.

I shook my head reluctantly he glanced back and kept swimming.

"Stop moving," he spat out aloud. I glared at him as his voiced pierced through the water, successfully hitting my eardrums.

Once we reached the rock he shoved me against it and laid over me. My stomach and face pressed hard against the cool rock. Seaweed swayed with the waves. I concentrated on the sea life instead of the body that was flattened against mine. Heat radiated from his body as he put either hand on each side of the rock, instantly encasing me in a cage. I turned me head and looked at him, then up to the surface. He smirked and leaned, giving me more air. I glared at him and how much I needed him.