Chapter 12

Chapter 12: **Business Partners**

Jay P.O.V

I woke up with the sun in my face, and my head throbbing like someone had just bashed it with a brick. Finally opening my eyes, I look to see no Beyoncé. What happen last night? I usually always wake to Bey sprawled all over the bed. I looked around the room, and everything came back. I fucked some girl from the club, and Beyoncé knows about it.

Ah shit

I doubt Bey will hear me out, she probably won't even look at me.

I jumped up, took a quick shower and put on some sweats and a shirt. I looked around the house to find Beyoncé was still asleep. Perfect.

Heading to the kitchen, I decided to make Beyoncé breakfast as a form
of an apology. I headed to the store, and grabbed everything I need for breakfast not forgetting the flowers.

When I got back, I quickly started cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, grits and sausages. By the time I was done setting up the table and double checking that I didn't forget anything, Bey came downstairs.

I smiled hoping to make something better, but she ignored me and went into the fridge. Then she took out a thing of yogurt and started to eat it like she didn't see the feast I cooked for her.

"I made you breakfast." I said looking at her.

"I'm fine." She said shrugging about to walk out.

I grabbed her arm softly stopping her.

"Can we talk please?" I asked.

"There is nothing for us to talk about, you had sex with some cheap, fast a-" She put her hand up while closing her eyes, like she was trying to keep herself from loosing it, "You had sex with a woman at a bar. In all honesty I wouldn't expect anything better, coming from you."

"Let me explain." I pleaded.

"You don't have to explain, we are not together. I don't know what you thought this was." She said pointing between us, "but I don't mix business, with pleasure."

"I'm sitting here trying to be a man and apologize, and you're going to tell me we were nothing." I started to get upset.

"Yep, we are business partners."

"So me canceling all my fucking plans to support you through this was nothing? Staying up until sunrise while you cried, talking about how much you miss your mom, that meant nothing? This whole time I have been here for you, it meant nothing?" I asked, now centimeters away from her face.

How can she say that this was nothing but "business" when she knows damn well this meant more to the both of us.

Bey dropped her head to the wood flooring and bit her bottom lip.

"And what, last night I just slipped your mind?"

With that she walked upstairs with her yogurt in her hand. I turned and stared at all the food I just prepared for nothing.

I cleaned up the kitchen first then walked upstairs to check on Bey. I opened her door and she didn't take her attention away from the TV.

"You aight?" I asked.

I heard a mumbled "mhm" so I closed the door then walked to my room.

I must have dozed off because I woke to my phone ringing.

"Aye."

"Where you at?" I heard Ty's voice.

"Texas."

I sat up, pressing my back against the headboard while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"We need you here." He said.

"Why?"

"You drop a song then flea? C'mon. We need you here for promotion, business."

I contemplated staying here or going home and since my presence isn't really needed it shouldn't matter where I go.

"I'll catch a flight and be there tomorrow."

"Aight."

I walked out of the room to find Beyoncé walking down the hallway, facing me.

"What?" She asked.

"Nun." I said walking past her.

***

I picked up my suitcase and walked down the hallway.

I told Bey this morning that I was leaving but she didn't really seem phased by it. She probably doesn't care. But this is Beyoncé, she can be cold hearted.

Once I was out the door my driver put my suitcase in the back and I stepped into the car.

- (Beyoncé's P.O.V)

I watched out the upstairs window as Jay got in his car without looking back. As the car pulled away it pulled my heart along with it.

How could he?

I laid down on my bed and let it all out. Tears poured down my face, onto my pillow. Thoughts of my mother ran through my head, thoughts of Jay making love to another woman ran through my head, thoughts of Jay leaving.

My body shook from my mental breakdown and my throat burned from the unnecessary screaming. I sat up and brought my knees up to my chest.

Rocking back and forth I tried calming myself but the tears never end.

"Aye Bey, do you-"

A/N

Aye, so we kept our word and updated on time. Yay for us!👏👏 But how do you guys feel about Jay leaving and Beyoncé feeling like ish. 😟 Who do think came in?

15+comments and 20+ votes please..💕