Chapter 2

Chapter 2: **The apple of my eye & The voice of an angel**

Today we are interviewing the girls. I can't be on tour with a girl that pisses me off. I damn sure can't be on stage with a girl that I don't feel a connection with. When I go on stage the energy has to be perfect and if she brings a bad vibe on stage it will end before it starts. We also had to do a background check on them to make sure they don't have any warrants, haven't murdered anyone, shit like that. I can't be risking my life to help someone's career.

"Yo Jay the first girl here.." My stage manger said.

"Aight.. Is the rest of the crew in the room?"

"Yea they waiting on you.." He said sounding a bit aggravated.

"Well damn."

I walked to the room not to excited because I wasn't all hype about the girls voice. The thing is Daymon liked her so we have to go with it. I think her name is like Hannah or something white like that. Don't come for a nigga either ya know Hannah is something real white ..

As soon as I walked in to the room my assumption was confirmed. There was a little white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked as if she had extensions which I have learned many white girls wear. I always thought it was the black bitches always wearing that Brazilian but I have fucked many White, Spanish, Indian and other races and they ALL be wearing that weave, but I ain't going to knock no one's hustle.

I looked down at her admiring her body and she had a nice little body on her if I must say. Ass was alright and a nice rack to match it. I can see people liking her and finding her attractive but she has that video thot look to her. It might be the fact she is wearing a tight black dress with her boobs popping out or it could be the ton of dramatic makeup she has on but we can always fix an image.

"Hey everyone, sorry I'm late and all.." I said.

"Its alright.." My boys said.

"So your name is Hannah? Am I correct?" I asked focusing my attention on her.

"Yea that's me." She said laying back trying to act chill. I could read straight through her little poker face. She was dying inside.

"Aight. What made you decide to audition for my contest?"

"I have been trying to get into the industry since I was fourteen, I am now twenty-one. Once I heard about the contest I thought, what better way to start my career than to rock with Rocnation. You are the one and only Jay-Z." She said giving me a seductive look.

"Yea, yea I am him." I said with a slight cuckle.

"So when do I sing?" She asked.

"We're ready when you are."

I walked to the back of the club with the rest of my boys so we could watch her audition.

She started singing. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. Not the type I want to sign.

"How many till my girl?" I asked.

"Two." Ye said.

I sighed and took a seat. This is going to take awhile.

After she sang the last verse and the music went off we all clapped. To be honest I wasn't really clapping because she was great or anything I was clapping because it was over.

"So what's next."

Damn Shawty, chill.

"You go home and keep practicing because you ain't shit." Ye said.