Your First Date [Rewritten]

Slenderman:

You nervously stared at yourself in the mirror, eyeing the [Favorite Color] dress you had decided to wear tonight for the date that Slender had asked you out on. Though you weren't sure where the said date would be, you just know that he had informed you to dress in formal clothing. With a small hum, you gave a small twirl in front of the mirror to check yourself over once more before finally taking your leave. Making sure to stay silent as you crept past the living room were both your parents laid passed out on the couch with some boring, old documentary playing on the television. You silently slipped out through the back door and patiently waited on the back porch with crossed arms, head tilted back to stare up at the night sky.

From the corner of your eye, you suddenly caught sight of Slender appearing into thin air from beside you as well as the faint sound of static greeting your ears. The longer you hanged around the tall man, the fainter the static seemed to get. "Ready to go, darling?" he spoke in such a formal manner as he bent down and offered you one of his hands, which you happily took. "You look lovely" he complimented.

"Thank you, and you look dashing as always" you smiled, eyeing the same suit that he seemed to wear every day since you first met him, you wonder if it truly was the same suit or just one that was identical. Before you could blink, the scenery before you suddenly changed from your backyard and into a clearing that held a single table set up with candles lit in the middle—making you think of all those cheesy romance movies you would occasionally stumble upon while channel surfing. Gently, Slender led you towards the table and like a gentleman he pulled your seat out for you, pushing it back in when you were comfortably seated. "This is lovely" you breathed out as soon as the faceless man took his seat across from you, blushing when he loudly laughed.

"Not as lovely as you, dear" your blush only darkened upon hearing the compliment as the night rolled on.

Jeff the Killer:

As you've stated before, Jeff wasn't into all that lovey-dovey shit, so it came as a surprise when he climbed in through your window and told you to get dress into something casual. Changing out of your pajamas and into a [Favorite Color] tank top and a pair of skinny jeans, you slipped on a light jacket before sneaking out the window with your lover. Both your parents were home for the night—granted they were dead tired—and were actually awake this time to be able to hear you if you had tried to leave through the front door. It wasn't long before you both found yourselves walking down the empty sidewalk, knowing that not that many people would be out and about thanks to a certain someone terrorizing the town. "So, where to, darling?" you asked, swinging both your and Jeff's hands back and forth as you walked.

"I was thinking the movies" the raven-haired man said.

"Is that so? What movie are we going to go see?" you curiously asked, raising an eyebrow as you watched the man pull the hood of his hoodie further down to make sure that his face was perfectly covered when you started to enter an area with more people moving about.

"You'll see" was all Jeff said as you headed towards the theater, once inside you found it a bit crowded as people bustled back and forth. Some arguing over what to see and others buying food before they'd disappear into the assigned theater that held the film they wished to see. You watched as people would occasionally turn their attention towards you, wary of the raven-haired man beside you upon seeing how they couldn't see his face, only to quickly look away when said man would sneer at them. Curiously you clung to Jeff's arm as you watched him purchase two tickets to go and see "Sinister 2" which had been a movie that you had been dying to see. You had gone and seen the first one with a couple of friends but couldn't find anyone to go with when the second one was finally released into theaters.