New Character - Candy Pop

When You First Meet:
You lazily stared at your bedroom wall, listening to the fight that had broken out between your parents. You used to be affected by their venomous words that they screamed at one another, but now you didn't care. Your ears perked up to the sound of something hitting your window. Tearing your gaze from the oh so "interesting" wall, you looked to the glass window to see a small pebble hit it. There was only one person you knew that would use movie logic to catch your attention.

Getting up you dragged yourself over to the window and pulled it opened...only to get hit square in the forehead with a pebble. "Ow! What the hell, [Friend's Name]?" you snapped as you heard a low snicker coming from your friend.

"Sorry, didn't think you'd come right away. Anyways, get your ass down here" they called up to you. You raised an eyebrow, looking back into your room and towards your alarm clock. 8:50pm. You hummed, resting a hand on your chin while in thought. It wasn't until you heard another loud shout come from downstairs did you decide to climb down the ivy that had been growing on the side of the house.

Like your father was ever going to get up off his lazy ass and take care of the house. The minute your feet touched the solid ground, [Friend's Name] had already jumped on your back and pulled you into a sort of bear hug. "Okay, now that I'm down here what do you plan on us doing?" you questioned.

"Go for a walk" your friend breathed out into your ear as they wrapped their arms around your neck and their legs around your waist. You grunted, this not being the first time your friend has done this, good thing they were light.

"Alright" you groaned out as you started to walk.

-Later-

The moon was high in the sky as you were now walking back home. Your friend's parents having called them and demanding that they return home. You two didn't do anything, only walked around the town. As you were returning home you caught sight of something in a ditch. It looked like a music box. Bending down you picked it up and stared at the faded purple and blue color of the box.

Holding the box up, you brushed off some of the dirt and dried leaves that stuck to it as you continued on home. When you walked through the front door, you ignored your fighting parents who didn't take notice of your presence as you walked up the stairs and back into your room. You sat down on your bed and looked at the dirty and worn out music box, opening it. On a circular platform held a jester as across from it was empty space and the sign that there was meant to be another jester on the platform with it. The details on the small figurine were great as you wind up the box with the key from behind and listened as a familiar started to play as the jester danced in circles.

Just as the music started to die away a cloud of blue smoke flew from the music box and morphed into a male jester dressed in dark blues, purples, and blacks. You stared at the jester boredly as he smiled at you with shark like teeth. As the minutes ticked by that smile started to fade as he saw you continue to stare at him boredly. "Aren't you scared?" he questioned in a rough sounding voice.

"No, should I?" you questioned. You watched as he blinked his bright purple eyes before turning back into smoke and disappearing back into the music box. Which caused the lid to close.

When You Meet a Second Time:
It's been a week since you met that jester from the music box. You didn't tell anyone of the encounter. At the moment you sat on your bed, scrolling through your phone. You ears perked up to the sound of the music box opening and its tune beginning to play just like before. From the corner of your eye you watched as that same cloud of blue smoke came out and floated over to hover in front of you before morphing into that jester from before.