When He Tries to Get You Back

Slenderman:
You hummed as you were dancing around in the kitchen. Your parents were out and Richard was too busy to come over, so at the current moment you were dancing around your kitchen while waiting for your food to finish cooking in the microwave. A scream ripped through your throat as you backed up a bit and your back made contact with someone. Turning around, you held up your fork, only to lower it when you saw who was behind you. "Oh, it's you" you said with a deadpanned expression on your face as you saw Slender who stood there with his hands behind his back.

"Hello, [Your Name]" he said, causing you to shiver. You missed that voice of his, shaking your head you huffed and turned back to the microwave as it beeped.

"What do you want? I thought I told you that I didn't want to see you ever again" you said, opening the microwave and started to stir your food around.

"I came back to apologize for my actions" Slender said as one of his tentacles wrapped around your waist and turned you around so that you were facing him. A blush dusted over your cheeks as a bouquet of [Favorite Color] roses and a stuffed [Favorite Animal] was presented to you. "Will you take me back?" Slender asked as he was down on one knee and if he had a face you knew there would have been a look of hope on it.

"I'll think about it" you mumbled as you grabbed hold of the gifts. You watched as his shoulders deflated as he nodded his head and teleported out of the house. Looking at the gifts you sighed, should you give him another chance?

Jeff the Killer:
It was three in the morning as you laid there in bed with your laptop, browsing the internet for some fanfiction to read. Your ears perked up when you heard your bedroom window slide open followed by a quiet 'fuck' as something hit the ground. Ignoring it, you let your tired eyes scan the words in front of you. "[Your Name]" you heard a familiar rough voice call out to you as the bed dip down a little. Still you ignored the person now sitting beside you.

"[Your Name]" they said again, now lightly poking your cheek. This went on for a few minutes before you groaned and slammed your laptop shut. Now encasing the already dark room in darkness since the only light source that was coming from your computer was gone.

"What! I told you not to come near me or my house, do I have to go and get the salt and lemons?" you hissed, sure there weren't any lemons in the house. But, there was plenty of salt. Jeff flinched as he sighed and reached over to your bedside table, turning on the lamp.

"I came to apologize in hopes that you'll take my stupid ass back" he mumbled, with that forever smile of his it was hard to tell if he was even really upset. But the tone of his voice did help give you a hint of his remorse. You watched as he reached into his hoodie pocket and threw something at you. Holding it up you saw it was a diamond necklace with a bit of blood splattered on it...well you knew he didn't pay for it.

"I don't really know if I can forgive you, I'll have to think about it" you mumbled, watching as he slowly nodded his head before standing and walking over to your window. You felt like he seemed distracted as instead of climbing out gracefully he ended up falling out and landing on the ground with a loud 'thump' followed by a painful groan. Laughing silently you shook your head as you turned off your lamp and opened your laptop back up.

Laughing Jack:
You knew the minute you heard your sister laughing that something was up. She had been quiet for three hours and now she was laughing her head off like being stuck in her room was the most funniest thing in the world. Telling Alex you'll talk to him later you hung up the phone and walked upstairs. Your parents were out on a dinner date and left you to babysit. Stopping at your sister's door you listened to her laughter...along with another set of laughter, one that sounded familiar.