When You Have a Nightmare

Slenderman:
You had decided to spend the night with Slender at the manor, lying and telling your parents you were spending the night at Nick's house. Of course your amazing friend said he would cover for you if your parent called asking how you were doing. How he was going to do that without his own parents revealing the truth, you had no idea. Currently you were passed out asleep on Slender's bed with him sitting beside you, reading. The faceless male's head lifted when he heard a small noise, almost like a whimper.

Confused at first he looked around his dark room with only the bedside lamp providing light. He shrugged his shoulders after awhile and continued to read before hearing that same whimper once again, much louder this time. Putting the book down, he looked towards your sleeping form to find your lips quivering as your eyes were closed tightly. Your body slightly twitching as your breathing picked up and you continued to whimper. Concerned as it appeared that you were having a nightmare, he laid down and wrapped his arms tightly around your shaking form.

Slowly the whimpers started to die down as your body grew still and your breathing went back to normal. Clam now as you felt his warm arms envelope you in a comforting, protective hold.

Jeff the Killer:
You rarely dreamed and when you did you would rarely remember what it was about. Jeff found that little fact to be strange, but at the same time fascinating. It was the middle of the night as both of you were passed out asleep. You on your bed and Jeff was asleep on a pile of covers on the floor. You loved him, but you weren't one on sharing the bed with others. Jeff had learned that the hard way when you had kicked him off the bed in your sleep once.

Your breathing was heavy as a thin layer of cold sweat coated your skin. Your eyes moved around rapidly behind your lids until they finally snapped opened. Your pupils almost completely engulfed your iris as you looked around the dark room. For a minute you almost forgot where you were and even almost screamed when you heard a loud snore leave Jeff's opened mouth from where he was passed out asleep on the floor. Sitting up on your bed, you rested a hand on your chest and calmed your breathing.

Images from the nightmare still fresh in your mind, but slowly fading away to the back of your mind were they would be long forgotten. Getting out of bed, you dropped to your knees on the floor and started to shake Jeff. He wore a sleeping mask over his lidless eyes so it was hard to tell if your shaking was working. With a final rough shake and a loud scream of the raven haired male's name he finally jolted awake. "[Your Name]?" he questioned as he sat up and pushed his sleeping mask up off his face.

"Finally" you breathed out as you stared into his groggy, tired wide eyes. Without a second thought you wrapped your arms around his midsection and buried your face into his chest. "I had a nightmare" you whimpered. Jeff raised an eyebrow before chuckling as he wrapped his arms around you. Lying back down, he dragged you down with him so that you were resting on top of him.

"Is that so? Don't worry, I'm here" he mumbled as he held you close and rubbed your back 'til you slowly started to fall asleep once again. This time without the help of any sleeping pills.

Laughing Jack:
L.J found it funny, usually it was your little sister who would have nightmares and you were the one to comfort her. But here he was, sitting in your room, holding you close as you whimpered and told him about the nightmare you had. Your bottom lip poking out in a pout as your cheeks were flushed and your eyes were glossed over with tears. "It was just a nightmare, darling" he cooed. Though despite how cute you looked with that terrified expression upon your face he couldn't help but worry as you whimpered.

"I know, but I just felt so helpless. I felt like if that was real I wouldn't be able to save her" you whispered, recalling the fear in your little sister's voice during the nightmare. L.J sighed, rubbing circles around your back as he placed a chaste kiss on your forehead. The rest of that night was spent with L.J whispering sweet, comforting words in your ear.