Without Him

Slenderman:
The break up had a bad toll on you as you rarely left your room. Your parents didn't know what was wrong and Nick didn't know how to cheer you up. All they could do was make sure you ate and kept up with your hygiene. You ignored Nick as he knocked loudly on your bedroom door, which you had locked to make sure that he wouldn't come barging in to pester you again. "[Your Name], please come out. There's a party going on later tonight and I think going to it might take your mind off the break up" Nick said from the other side, pounding his fist on the wooden door.

"Go away, Nick" you said, burying your face into your pillow, trying to block him out.

"Please, it's been little over a week. You need to come out and enjoy the fresh air and meet someone new, I promise you'll love it!" Nick exclaimed, causing you to sigh and look towards your door with a glare.

"If I agree and this doesn't work, will you stop pestering me to leave my room?" you asked. It grew silent for a few minutes before you heard a quiet 'yes' come from the other side. "Fine" you groaned out as you rolled out of bed and trudged over to the door. The minute you unlocked it, you yelped as it was thrown open and Nick tackled you into a hug.

"Finally, now let's make you presentable for the public" he said, holding you out to examine your appearance.

Jeff the Killer:
You quit taking your sleeping pills again, bags started to build under your eyes as you boredly laid on the couch and stared at the TV. The news was talking about a spike in murders going on, you quickly changed the channel not wanting to hear anymore about your ex. It's been a week and you still missed him, despite the fact that he cheated. "Darling, maybe you should go out and get some fresh air" your mother suggested as she yawned when she walked into the living room. She had been given a day off from work and she planned on spending her time wisely as she relaxed today.

"No, make me" you grumbled, frowning as you glared at the TV that was now showing the random cartoon that you had turned it too to avoid listening to the news.

"What's gotten into you? You've been a little hostile this week, I just don't get it" you heard your mother say as she sat down in the recliner. Huffing you didn't say a word as you sat up, stood and stomped over to the front door.

"I'm going for a walk" you grumbled.

"Alright, be careful" your mother said before wincing as you slammed the front door shut behind you.

Laughing Jack:
"[Your Name], are you still upset?" you heard your sister whisper as she entered your room. You didn't say a word as you kept your eyes glued to the wall. They were red and puffy as tear stains streaked down your face from how much you had been crying that entire week. Your throat was already sore from the fit you had taken when you had gotten home after catching your boyfriend cheating. The only person in the house that knew why your were so heartbroken was your little sister and she was too young to know what to do to help.

"Can we go to the park? Mommy said she can't take me" your sister mumbled as she stood beside your bed and in your field of vision. It was silent for a moment as you looked at her, before sighing and giving a low smile as you nodded your head.

Eyeless Jack:
You didn't know what to do. You had spent the week crying, ignoring your friends calls and emails. All the lights in your apartment were off as you just laid on the couch and stared at the black screen of the TV. Your ears perked up as your heard your phone go off in your room, indicating that one of your friend was trying to call you again. Sucking in a sharp breath you heaved yourself up off the couch and shuffled to your room, to finally answer the ringing phone. "Hello?" you asked, coughing at how rough sounding your voice sounded.