Chapter 2

Picture of the waterfall above

After another day of cleaning, I finally got to relax on my bed. I looked around my room, seeing a mostly barren room. I have off-white walls, a small twin sized air mattress in the center of the room. On one of the walls, is a small square window, about the size of a book.

My clothes are on the floor under the window, neatly folded and organized. I stared up at the ceiling, seeing the beams that help up the roof. I was only given one sheet and a pillow when they moved me up into the attic. I am only allowed to use the bathroom in the main hallway, which only has a toilet and sink. Everyone I want to clean myself, I have to use a waterfall in the woods.

I waited tell I heard no movement downstairs, before I made my way quietly down the stairs. I looked around to make sure that no one was going to jump out at me before opening the door slowly, cringing when it would creak. Tip toeing out the back door, goosebumps rose from my arms. I looked down at my self, seeing a thin boy that was starved, only fed enough to survive. My outfit of a loose white t- shirt and baggy cargo shorts, let the cold wind touch my body.

I made my way into the woods, holding a change of clothes to wear after the bath in the lake. Walking into the trees, I look at the scenery, seeing vines that grow on the trees, animals collecting food for the upcoming winter that is fast approaching. I start to hear the sound of rushing water, coming from up ahead.

I see a clearing up ahead, already knowing what I am about to see. There was tall grass, reaching up to my knee's, but that's not saying much with me being 5'2. My height is another thing that my pack bullies me about. Most werewolves are taller than the human average with females being 5'10, and the male height average around 6'5.

In the middle of the meadow is a small waterfall, trees surrounding it to create a peaceful atmosphere. I quickly strip, eager to get the grime and scent of chemical's off of me. I walk to the waterfall dipping my head under the rushing water. I finally get to relax, my body still sore from the beating I got for not cleaning one of the pack warrior's rooms.

It had not mattered that he had ordered me not to enter his room without permission. They had not cared that he had been having sex with one of the pack slut's.

I clear my head, not wanting to think of the pack, just wanting to imagine myself free from the chains that hold me down. The only thing that I think of is the water that surrounds me, the smell of fruits from the trees, and think about what my mate will be like. Even though my pack is nothing but cruel to me, I stay, hoping that I will one day find him.

I quickly finish my bath, already seeing the sun start to rise,knowing that I have to hurry back to that place I call hell. Normally I already would have been on my way back, but I had really needed a break from all the stress.

I changed, hurrying to get back and start breakfast before everyone wakes up. I already knew what would happen if I was late, and my body did not need any more violence directed toward it. I start to jog toward the pack house, trying to keep myself from freaking out.

SNAP!

My head turns toward where the sound had come from, already dreading what was to come.

"So, you thought that we hadn't noticed that you were sneaking off?" A gruff voice asked, the menace clear in his voice. "I-I-I w-was just h-having a bath, A-alpha." I respond, my voice wavering. "I bet you were" Suddenly the pack comes from all directions of the forest, successfully trapping me in the middle. A middle age man steps up, his dark hair starting to grey and his dark eyes piercing into me. Even though he was in his late 40's, he was one of the buffer guys in the pack. The Alpha stared at me, a cruel look in his eyes. "I have wanted to do this ever since I found out that you were an abomination."

Yes, I was considered an abomination due to me being unable to shift. I was the only werewolf who had all the abilities of one, minus the shifting. I was faster and stronger than a human, with a stronger sense of smell as well.

I looked around at the monsters I called a pack, seeing everyone here except for the children. I was glad that they would not have to see my death, as I knew by the look on there faces that this would not be just a beating. No, this will be my murder. But I also knew that I wold not go down without fighting, as I still had my mate that I had to meet.

"Oh, Jayden, you are such a worthless whore. No one would ever want you. I mean who would want the the little fag." Jason said as he walked up to join the Alpha. I knew that they would play with me before they gave me they gave me the satisfaction of death. I decided that if I infuriated them enough I would get a quick death.

"No one would want your fat ass either, too bad your mate got stuck with you." I taunted him. I could see him getting red in the face, knowing that he had gained weight and had a beer belly. "Bet you didn't know that the pain you feel isn't heartburn, it's your mate cheating on you." I saw his eyes go red, his wolf taking control. He had known but hadn't wanted it to be true, heck I almost felt bad for him, but them I remember everything he did to me.

He turned to his mate, a snarl exiting him. "IS IT TRUE?!?!?" She looked up from picking her nails, a bored look on her face. How could someone be so casual about this, breaking the heart of thier mate, because they were selfish. "Babe, you don't have the same body, I mean I feel disgust when I look at you." She replied calmly.

The pack was looking at her like she was gum on their shoe. No one cheats on their mate, it is like cheating on yourself. Your mate completes you, you feel empty without them. He looked at her, then back at me and I realized my mistake.

By revealing that his mate is a bitch, I just made him more angry. He looked at the Alpha, obviously using the mind-link to communicate. After a couple of minutes of silence, consisting of the pack staring at me with disgust and contempt. The Alpha looked at the pack, using the mind-link to tell them orders. The Alpha had taken me out of the pack officially, thus taking me out of the mind-link.

One by one everyone started to strip, shifting into their wolfs, leaving me surrounded by them. I knew what they were going to do before the first pounced on me. The pack took turns biting, scratching me, and tossing my body around. I tried to fight back but, I knew I had no chance against 300 wolves. I had lost a lot of blood, several of my bones had been broken, mostly my ribs and arms.

The Alpha had just gotten on top of me, his teeth on my neck, my eyes clenched close, as the pack began to howl in victory when I first heard it. The sound of skin tearing apart, the screams, and the sound of bones breaking. The Alpha was ripped off of me before he could tear out my throat. I heard a girlish scream, and a smile tugged at my lips as I knew that it was the manly Alpha.

Suddenly, I felt weightless, as if I was floating. All I heard before passing out was a faint,

"I will protect you."

~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT!

Tell me if you like the story so far!

1405 words