Chapter 7

The picture above is just so cute!

On to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly he pulled away, leaving me gasping for breath and my knees wobbly. Damn the things he can do to me with just one kiss! I just wanted to lower his head back down, and kiss him senseless. Just as I was about to do just that, a yawn escaped me. I could feel all  the excitement of the day catching up to me.

Letting out a loud yawn, I could feel my eyes closing as I put more weight onto my mate. Hearing his chuckle, I tried to keep my eyes open, but I was losing the battle. Letting out a squeal, I felt Levi pick me up, and pressed my head into the crook of his neck. Feeling his chest vibrate, I pouted and pulled away from him. I looked at him and could see that my feelings for him were reflected in his eyes.

When Levi just stood there staring at me, I began to squirm around, trying to get away from his prying eyes.

"Where do you think your going?" Levi asked in a deep voice laced with mischief. Swallowing, I replied with, "Um, no where?" I said, but it came out more like a question. Levi just looked at me, an eyebrow cocked, waiting for me to answer him truthfully. "I know for a fact that wasn't what you where trying to do, Jayden." He said. Blushing I look down, only to turn a darker shade of red when I realize that we are both still naked. "Uh, look at the time, we should probably go to bed." I said while looking down at a invisible watch on my wrist.

He went to speak but was cut of by a yawn, coming from me. He looked at me for a moment before, sighing and setting me down gently.

'The fake yawn always works.' I thought.

"Don't think that you are going to get out of this in the morning, Jayden." Levi stated while walking towards the bed.

Walking toward the bed set in the middle of the room, I crawled onto the huge bed. Laying down next to Levi, I couldn't help but let out a content sigh. Just a couple days ago I was living in fear, and now I had the most important person in my life laying next to me. Levi was like a godsend, I knew that I would always be able to count on him if I was ever in need of reassurances. Knowing that he would always be there for me, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I knew I had a wide smile on my face.

"What put that smile on your face, baby?" Levi asked. I could feel my heart fluttering right after I had just managed to calm down. Feeling my smile turn into a frown, I stare down at my crotch with a glare, whispering "Dude, give me a break, I need all the blood I can get in my head, not you." Hearing  laughter I turn a deep shade of red when I remember where I am. "Um, that didn't happen." I stated before turning onto my side to look at my mate. Seeing the amusement in his eyes, his wide smile revealed straight white teeth.

When he finally calmed down his laughter, he stared into my eyes with a soft smile on his lips, and I felt myself getting  lost. When he wrapped his arms around my waist, I snuggled into his arms with my head buried in his neck. Letting out a soft sigh, Levi placed a kiss on the top of my head, before whispering "Good night, darling." I replied with a ,"Good night." Feeling my eyes get heavy, I closed them, letting Levis gentle breathing lull me to sleep.

I just as I was about to give in, I heard him whisper a quite, "I have never thought that I would say this, but I can feel myself falling in love with more every minute I spend with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing soft snoring, I lifted my head only to have to bite my lip to prevent myself from letting out a 'awww'. I was laying on top of Levi with our legs tangled together and his arms wrapped around my waist. But what was truly adorable was that his hair was tousled and he was mumbling nonsense in his sleep. Most of it was incoherent, but what I did catch went mostly like this:

"Help! Sasquatch escaped again! I need my toe nail clippers!"

"NO...not the feathers" followed by a high pitched screech.

"The ducks are watching..."

By then I had fallen out of bed, and was rolling around laughing with tears pouring down my face. Hearing a loud 'thud' I looked up to see Levi looking around confused until his eyes settled on me. Looking worried he looked at me for a moment before crawling towards me slowly. Seeing this, I could not help but tease him, "Oh my god, the ducks!"

He immediately let out a screech before jumping off the ground and running towards the bathroom. Oh my god, that man is in the dog house, he completely just saved himself and left me out here. Rolling onto my knees, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, making sure that my steps were silent. I'm glad that Levi remembered to put some clothes on us, because I had been too out of it to remember.When I reached the door, I could hear the heavy breathing coming from the other side. "Help! They are taking me, they are everywhere!" Hearing another screech, I fell to my knees with my forehead against the door and went into hysterics.

I was being so loud that I had not even noticed that Levi had unlocked the door until it was too late. Finding myself face down on the floor with a throbbing forehead, I felt a scowl slip on my face. Looking up I could see Levi standing over me with a frown on his face and his arms crossed.

"Explain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote Please!

1030 words