Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait, but school just started. I am planning on updating every weekend, instead of just doing it randomly. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolling onto my back, I groggily open my eyes, only to shut them when I meet bright light.

Why did this keep on happening to me?

I groan before gathering all my determination and courage, opening my eyes to face the monster that is also known as light. Damn, these freakin' Vampires are going to be the death of me. Actually, they might be. I mean they're probably going to drain me. Vampires and Werewolves don't have the best relationship.

Great, now I'm probably going to get killed because of those assholes that call them selves the Council. Each of the Supernatural Species have a Council that stands for them. It just so happened that everyone on the Werewolf Council think that they know what is best, and have ruined all our relationships with the Supernatural.

So basically, everyone in the world hates Werewolves including Humans. Yup, years ago the Human's found out about the Supernaturals, and took it better than expected. Of course excluding the nut jobs.

Anyway, I looked around and got a sense of  deja vu. I was back in the bed, where I had woken up last time, and already in a new set of clothes. This time it was a red over sized t-shirt which probably belonged to one of the guys, and brand new boxers with the tag still on.

I get out of the bed, reluctantly. Why? I internally whine to myself. I have always done it, I just always thought that there was someone in my head that would listen to me. Sometimes I kind of feel bad for the person, I mean I could be a huge pervert. The things that go through my own mind sometimes scares me. Like when I heard the Alpha fucking someone other than the Luna, I just had to take a peek to see who he had cheated on her with. That had to be one of the most hilarious day I had ever had, because it had been Sheila, Jason's 'mate', and I use that term loosely.

What I still find funny about that Sheila is Luna Nichole's sister. I mean, sure the Luna had saved me from being raped but that was only because it had been Jason, Sheila's mate who had been planning to do it. So yeah, apparently being a bitch runs in the family.

Anyway, I start the routine going down the stairs, being cautious in case the twins are arguing again. What I see when I get down the stairs shocks me, the twins are making out on the couch with Ace between them, watching them.

Okay! This isn't going to be awkward at all. But dang if they were dudes and had dicks I totally would have had a boner. Damn stop thinking about that! I internally scold myself. Like I said I'm a huge pervert. Oh well.

I was about to get their attention when Sky and Celia barged in through the front door, their clothes wrinkled and unbuttoned, and their hair mused. I had been about to freak out, but what made me understand what had happened was the satisfied look in their eyes. Sky grabbed Celia and dragged her to the love seat, sitting her on his lap.

Holy hell, I'm living with bunnies, horny bunnies that attack each other everywhere to have sex. OH MY GOD! I'm so screwed. I had to stop this!

"Hey guys" I said. I waited a moment and noticed that they were still going at it, so I decided to scare the shit out of them. I counted to three before letting out a ear piercing scream. "AAAHHHH!!!" I had never seen someone jump off another person so fast. They turned to look at me with red eyes, looking for danger. I just stood at the base of the stairs, a satisfied smile on my face.

When they saw that there was no danger, they looked at me like I was crazy. Oh well. My smile turned to a smug smirk when I noticed their glares. Too bad for them, I always wanted to be a cock block. That just sent a whole ton of images, some just too perverted to ever say out loud. My eyes widened when I saw them start to stalk towards me, angry scowls on their faces. Damn, if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under.

I ran to the kitchen sink, keeping the breakfast bar between us. I had to giggle when Sky and Ace tried to make a run at me, but collided and bumped heads. They lay on the floor groaning, and rubbing their foreheads. While I had thought that the girls would try and get me, they surprised me by running towards the guys, the twins helping Ace up while calming him when he would curse. Celia straddled Sky, kissing his forehead and running her hands up his arms.

When this continued for a while I decided, being the amazing person that I am to spray them with water. The sink faucet was a pull out, so i just pointed the end towards the twins and Ace, turning the the handle to the cold side, letting the coldest water there was spray them. They yelp, trying to move out of the way but I kept spraying them. I moved on to Sky and Celia, who had been oblivious to the chaos around them, OH WELL.

Celia jumped when the cold water hit her, looking around before crouching in front of Sky, hissing at me. Oh no she didn't! When she opened her mouth to hiss at me again. I sprayed her straight in the mouth, causing her to choke. I know for a second I freaked out, before remembering that she was a Vampire, I mean it's not like she could die like that.

While she was laying on the floor catching her breathe, I sprayed Ace when I noticed him coming towards me, making him jump back. I turned the spout towards the now unprotected Sky. He tried to get out of the way when he noticed me taking aim at him. I had an evil smile on my face now, enjoying this way more than I should have.

I giggled, and slowly that turned in to laughter until I was rolling on the floor, tears rolling down my face. I sobered up before looking at them all of them with stunned faces and soaking wet from their heads to the tip of their toes. This just sent me into over the edge, laughing loudly while clutching my sides, rolling around the floor, the abandoned faucet next to me.

"What the hell is going on here!" A deep voice shouted, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. Turning towards the voice my eyes widened when they landed on the most sexy man I have ever seen. No, that is a understatement. He was a Greek God.

~~~~~

Tell Me What You Thought So Far!

1193 words