Chapter 5

~Recap~

"What the hell is going on here!" A deep voice shouted, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. Turning towards the voice my eyes widened when they landed on the most sexy man I have ever seen. No, that is a understatement. He was a Greek God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit!

That Greek God was my mate! What ever I did to get such a hot mate, I would gladly do it again. I mean, Damn, he is hot.

He had dark brown eyes, with light brown hair. He had stubble, giving him a dark look that just made him sexier. His scent is what hooked me, the smell of vanilla and cinnamon clung to him, making my mouth water. My mouth hung open as I stared at him, not believing what is happening. His eyes turned a dark red color as he stared at me, and that when the truth hit me.

'My mate's a vampire!'

"What!" I yelled, causing the others to jump. I had truthfully forgot that they were here, because of that hot sex god standing by the door. "What is a mutt doing in the living room?" Sex god asked through gritted teeth. "This fucking mutt talks, douche bag." I replied, glaring at him. I had no problem with having a vampire for a mate, but apparently he had a problem. Damn, I am so glad I don't have a wolf, or I would be a whimpering crying mess. I really can't blame him for not wanting a werewolf for a mate, I mean the Werewolf Council doesn't really give us a good name with their hatred for vampires.

He continued to stare at me with a mixture of anger, hatred, and lust. I'm pretty sure that the lust was because of the mate bond. Again, I thank the moon goddess because if I had a wolf, what i'm feeling now would be 10 times stronger. Oh well, there goes my only hope for happiness, I can just see it sliding down the drain.

(A/N: This will not be a rejection story, sorry if it seems like it.)

I turned to look at the others, to see that they had there mouth open as they looked between the two of us, like it was a tennis match. It was quite funny and I started to giggle, which soon turned into full on laughter, till I was holding my sides with tears in my eyes. Everyone was looking at me like I escaped an asylum, with wide eyes and gaping mouths. That just sent me into even more laughter, and by now I was rolling around on the floor, the large shirt riding up my thighs. When I finally calmed down, I looked up to see that Sex God was looking at me with hunger in his eyes, licking his lips. I had to stifle a moan at how sexy that made him look.

If only I wasn't a werewolf, this would all go away. I guess this is the world's way of saying 'Fuck you', considering there has never been a gay couple in the Supernatural world. Even if you are gay, you are paired with the opposite gender that the specific god or goddess of your kind chooses. We are not even allowed to mate with other species, only those of your kind. Most were okay with those laws, except for a few, but rumors have started to spread that there was a rebellion that has started to increase in numbers.

I looked at my mate, and for a second let myself hope and think of what our life's would have been like had I not been a werewolf. If only I could change what I was, what was in my DNA, I may have had a chance at having a happily ever after. I dragged myself off of the floor and stood in front of the vampires, thinking of what to say. "Um, I'll just be going now." I mumbled, my eyes on the floor as I made my way to the stairs. Hearing a sound behind me, I fought my instincts and continued on my way.

Stepping into the bedroom, I couldn't help but let out a deep sigh at the hurt that I was feeling. I had saved myself for my mate, unlike most male werewolves because I wanted that special piece of me saved for my mate. Now, after seeing my mate, I knew that there was no way he would accept me. I mean, he looked like a freakin' model while I was just average looking. Not to mention that to him I was just a gay little mutt.

'Wow my future is bleak, I'm going to die a freakin' virgin!'

I was looking around the room for the clothes I had been wearing, when a tap on my shoulder sent me jumping a foot in the air. I let out a high pitched scream, one that could rival any horror movie. Shit, I really need to work on a manlier scream.

I turned to look at who was behind me with a glare on my face, but that quickly dropped when I noticed that it was my mate. I could see the confusion on his face considering a normal werewolf would have heard him sneaking up behind them. Knowing that he would start to question me, I let out a sigh and shook my head, sitting on the bed.

I felt the bed dip next to me and knew the questions would start soon.

"Why could you not hear me?" Realizing that there was no way to get out of this conversation, I took a deep breath before releasing it. "I don't have a wolf." I spoke quietly, but it didn't matter because he heard it with his stronger hearing. I heard his quick intake of breath as he realized what that meant. "If you do not have a wolf, then what are you considered?" He asked. That is what I had always wanted to know, what was I.

When I had asked these questions in the pack, I always got the same types of answer. Whore, Slut, Mutant, Abomination, Curse, Nuisance, Devil, Evil. The list continues but some of the names always made me want to curl up n a corner and cry. Feeling tears fill my eyes, I look up at my mate, or what should have been my mate had I not been a werewolf.

Looking at him, I only saw happiness in his eyes, causing pain and hurt to fill me. He was happy that he would not have to deal with me, that he would never have such an embarrassment of a beloved. Or at least that is what I thought, until he tilted my chin up so that we were staring each other in the eyes, his deep brown staring into my light brown eyes. His next words sent me to a place higher than Earth and Heaven, straight into bliss.

"I Accept You As My Mate And Beloved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote Please!

1181 words