Chapter 9

Jayden above!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

Hearing my stomach growl, everyone turns to me, just staring at me. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to get used to this. "So, what's a guy got to do around here to get some food?" I ask, trying not to blush again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We don't have that much food here." Celia said, while looking over at Sky, who was still standing behind me. "Then what do you guys eat?" I asked, giving them a weird look. I saw movement to my left and turned, seeing the twins sitting on either side of Ace, trying to stifle their giggles, while Ace face-palmed himself. Weirdo's.

Feeling a hand circle my shoulder, I was pulled into someones strong chest, and by the tingles I felt, it was Levi's. "What am I going to do with you?" He whispered in my ear, his warm breath blowing on my ear. "W-what?" I stuttered. Instead of answering, he bent down and pressed his lips to my neck, gently biting it with his teeth. Except it wasn't normal teeth, but fangs.

Oh my god, how stupid am I? How do you forget your living with vampires? I thought.

Feeling a blush creep up my face, I buried my face in my hands. That was a wrong move for sure. His fangs unexpectedly broke through my skin, giving him a taste of my blood. Every time he bit me, it felt like I was high on some drugs. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back against his broad shoulder.

When Levi started to suck on my neck, I couldn't help but shiver and arch my back, sending his fangs deeper into my neck. They were about a inch long, and filled with what I assumed was a chemical, because no sharp thing piercing into your skin should feel as amazing as it does. When I started to feel light-headed, I tapped Levi's arm, hoping he got the message. Thankfully he did, and started to pull his fangs out of my neck. Releasing a sharp gasp when he pulled his fangs out, I slumped back against him, feeling like I had just run a marathon.

I opened my eyes, not even knowing I had closed them, when I felt Levi run his tongue over the holes that where left on my neck. Lifting my eyes, I felt a horrified expression slip onto my face when I saw everyone staring at us with expressions of shock, surprise, and alarm. I quickly stepped away from Levi and put my hand over my neck, a dark red blush painted on my cheeks.

Holy Shit, that did not just happen, not in front of the Crew. But I bet that I would have been turned on if I had seen two boys do that. Fuck, I am so messed up.

"Okay. How about that food?" I said, trying to distract everyone from the fact that they had just witnessed that. Luckily it worked, and everyone seemed to have snapped out of it."We could go to diner down the street." Faith suggested, her hands tugging at the end of her straight red hair, her pale skin flushed a light red. The thought of some warm food, so close to the apartment, made my mouth water and my stomach let out a loud growl. "The sooner we get the little guy to the diner before he decides we are more tasty." Sky joked, his arm wrapped around Celia, and his blonde hair in a low ponytail. Pouting, I crossed my arms as I stared at him, trying to get him to take it back.

"I would stop that, unless you want me to take you back upstairs, so that I can finish what we started last night." Levi whispered, his words turning me on, making me wish that the Crew would leave so we could go fool around. "Don't even think about it." Hope warned, her blue eyes bright, even as she tried to be stern. "We need to feed him, before before he becomes a cannibal." At that, everyone in the room broke out into laughter, except fore me. Why do they have to make funny jokes at my expense. "Lets go little guy." Ace said, making everyone stop their laughter for a second before resuming.