XIV.

"Hailey?" I heard Calum's voice behind me and I turned around to face him.

"CAL PAL, LUKEY, HIIIII" I cheered and hugged them both at the same time, almost tripping on my way to them due to the alcohol in my blood.

"Shit you're so drunk." Luke giggled and I shook my head.

"No I'm not, I've only had like ten shotsssssss." I responded, dragging the 's'.

"Sure." Luke smiled and I smiled too.

"This is my new friend Danysha. Danysha, these are Calum and Luke."

"Hiiiiiiiya." Danysya waved at them awkwardly which caused me to giggle a lot.

"Hailey can I talk to you for a second?" Calum asked, sounding pretty serious.

"Sure." I smiled and looked at him expectingly.

"I mean alone."

"Ohhhhhh, okay." I laughed again and walked outside the club with him.

"What's up Mulac?" I grinned.

"Mulac?"

"That's your name backwards you cutie." I giggled and poked his cheek.

"Hailey." Calum said in a serious tone again.

"Mulac." I tried to say in the same tone but failed and giggled again.

"Did you get drunk because of Michael?"

"WhaaaAaaaat?!?! Nooooo I'm just having fun with my new roommate dewwwwd." I giggled again.

"Hailey!!!" Calum whined.

"Calummmmmmm."

"You shouldn't do this, you know?"

"Shouldn't do what?"

"Drink your problems away." he said calmly.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are! Look at you."

"I can't, I don't have a mirror." I frowned and I swear I heard Calum snort.

"As much as I enjoy you in a drunken state, you should really go home now." Calum smiled.

'"I need to get Danysha though."

"Come on then." Cal said and put his right arm around my waist to steady me.

It didn't take us long till we found Danysha. She was sitting on the stool she was on before she fell off, with Luke next to her.

You could see from far away that they were both flirting with each other just by the looks they had on their faces.

I must admit, they both looked cute together.

"We're going home." Calum announced as we walked up to them.

"What? No! Why?" Danysha said shocked.

"You're both way too drunk, come on, Luke and I will bring you home." Calum said and with that we all headed to a black SUV.

The same SUV that had brought Michael and me to rehearsal.

♡♡♡

"Which one is your room?" Calum asked. He insisted to come to my apartement with me to make sure I wouldn't trip and break a bone.

"The one on the left." I giggled like so many times before.

He then walked me to my room and sat me down on my bed. I stretched out my arms into Cal's direction and he got really confused

"Cuddle." I smiled with teeth.

"Go to sleep Hailey." he almost whispered.

"No cuddle?" I frowned now.

"You need sleep. Goodnight." he smiled in the most caring way possible.

"Goodnight Mulac." I smiled back and then he left.

---

WHO SHIPS DANYSHA AND LUKE?? *raises hands and legs*

I hope you liked this little chapter, if you did, pls comment and vote :) x

- tori ♡