XVI.

Michael's pov

Today was our last day in L.A. and tonight our show. And then we'd move on to the next city/state.

I don't know if it was because of Hailey but I somehow felt bad about leaving Los Angeles.

It broke my heart when I saw Hailey crying and cancelling her friendship with Calum yesterday.

Even though she broke my heart, I couldn't get her out of my mind. She was different than all the girls I've met before.

"Mate, you okay?" Ashton asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, just thinking." I nodded slightly and continued munching on my breakfast.

"Thinking about what?" Luke joined in.

"More like about who.." I mumbled and they all got quite.

They knew exactly who I was thinking about because they'd caught me thinking about Hailey a few times before already.

But I couldn't help it.

"You know, maybe you should talk to her." Ashton said.

"Why would I do that? To get my heart broken again?" I said dramatically.

But the truth was, I really missed her and wanted to talk to her. But I didn't know how.

"Ashton's right. You know, I didn't want to tell you but she even did interviews with a few websites and cleared up all the rumors." Calum stated.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I saw it on twitter. She dropped out of her job as well."

"Okay what the fuck, Michael you really have to talk to her." Luke said.

"I didn't even know she did all of this..." I said a bit quieter.

"Go talk to her." Ashton demanded.

"She wouldn't want to. She basically banned Calum out of her life the other day."

"He's right. She thinks she's bad for us and our image. I called her so many times this past week but I think she blocked my number." Calum frowned.

"We can try to contact her roommate." Luke suggested.

"Oh and how would you do that? If we show up at her flat, Hailey's gonna be there." Ashton stated.

"I have her number." Luke mumbled.

"What? When did that happen?" Calum asked shocked.

"When we were in that club. You talked to Hailey and I was with Dany in the meantime." Luke shrugged.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Text that Dany girl that she has to get Hailey to go to our show tonight and after that backstage. We'll tell the security dudes to let them through." Ashton said excitedly.

"We could play Lost In Reality tonight? You know, the secret song you wrote Michael?" Calum said and I seriously wanted to hit that fucker right there.

"That was supposed to be a secret what the fuck Calum?!" I said annoyed.

"Secret song?" Luke rose his eyebrows.

"Michael wrote a song for Hailey and I saw the lyrics and notes." Calum explained.

"I didn't want anyone to see or hear it. Besides that, how would we perform this tonight when we've never even played it together."

"Well let's go and rehearse it then." Ashton got up and the other boys did as well.

"Come on Mikey." Cal encouraged me.

"Ugh fine." I complained but got up as well and walked with them.

♡♡♡

A bit more than 2 hours before doors were opened, Luke told us that Dany somehow convinced Hailey to come to our show.

I seriously didn't know how she did that but I was glad she did.

Glad and hella nervous.

---

short filler chapter sorryyyyyy

more to happen next time ;)

THANKS FOR 100 READS ILY

- tori ♡