XVII.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, SCHOOL SUCKS

---

"Hurry up dude!" Danysha stressed me while I was putting on my black converse.

"Don't fucking stress me. You didn't even tell me where we're going." I giggled.

"Well I won't till we're there. Oh and by the way, you have to put on a blindfold as soon as we're in the car." Danysha smiled to make the situation better but it didn't help at all.

"No way. I'm not doing that." I pointed at her.

"Pwwweeaaaasssseeeee?" she pleaded and put on a weird but cute face.

"Oh god you sound like Luke. Fine, but only because I trust you." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"YESSSSSSS LET'S GO." Dany jumped up and down and headed to the front door with the keys and her bag in her hands.

"You're an idiot." I snorted.

"Yes, but I'm your idiot." she turned her head and winked at me while smiling.

"True." I laughed and followed her out the door.

♡♡♡

The whole car ride I kept asking where we were and how much longer it'd take us to get there but Danysha kept replying with "You'll see.", which annoyed the shit out of me.

I didn't know how much time we'd spent getting there but a while later Danysha finally turned off the engine.

"Don't put off the blindfold yet, I'll guide you and tell you when it's time to take it off." Danysha said and got out of the car.

A minute later she opened the door on my side and helped me out and guided me to god knows where.

At some point we stopped and Dany ended up talking to a man and told him our names and then they whispered something which I didn't understand.

When they were done, we continued walking and the further we walked, the louder everything got.

"Danysha where the fuck are we? Is this a fucking One Direction concert?" I said annoyed and suddenly we stopped.

"Almost. You can put off your blindfold now when you promise me to not run away." she said but I already put it off after the first part of her sentence.

No way.

"Rowyso are you fucking kidding me?!??!?" I said angry and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Look, I'm sorry, please don't hate me. Luke texted me and told me to get you here, I don't know what they're planning. I would've told you but you wouldn't have agreed to come with me then."

"It sucks but I guess I'll survive." I shrugged and looked around. I noticed that we were in the second row on Michael's side, great.

"How did you even get the tickets?" I turned to Danysha who was already sitting so I sat down as well.

"I didn't. The guys organized everything. I just had to tell the security guard our names and the password Luke gave me." Danysha smiled.

"What was the password?" I asked curiously.

"Michael has a small dick." she giggled and it made me laugh too.

That was definitely something Luke would do. Damn I missed these boys so much even though I'd spent most of my time with Michael back then.

♡♡♡

About an hour of waiting, all the lights went out and everyone started to scream. Three girls and a dude appeared out of nowhere and played some songs.

They were actually really good and since they played a few covers as well I could sing along even though I'd never heard of "Hey Violet" before.

Sooner than I thought they introduced their last song and around five minutes later they disappeared backstage again.

"Can we leave now?" I asked even though I already knew Danysha's answer.

"No way, you said you'll survive this." she smiled.

"Well maybe I changed my mind." I said in a fake bitchy tone, which caused her to giggle.

♡♡♡

About half an hour later, after the crew put away Hey Violet's stuff and carried all the stuff 5sos would need on stage and everything was in it's place, the lights went out again.

I didn't even think it was possible, but the crowd screamed even louder than before as soon as the countdown started on the big screen.

It didn't take long till Ashton walked on stage and started playing a drum solo. A minute later the others jumped around on stage and they started their set.

And Michael was standing right in front of me, only about 10 meters away.

---

YOU'LL GET ANOTHER PART LATER TODAY BE PREPARED

love

-toriiiiiii ♡