XVIII.

Luke had already noticed me and Danysha during the second song and smiled at us, which made me feel somehow really nervous and happy at the same time.

Michael, however, only realized that Danysha and I were in the crowd some time in the middle of the show.

He stared at me during Amnesia and smiled slightly which confused me a lot.

Wasn't he supposed to be pissed at me?

"We have a surprise for you guys tonight." Luke announced right after Amnesia ended.

"That's right, Mr. Hemmings. We're adding a brand new song to our setlist only for tonight because there's a special girl in the crowd who just won't get out of Michael's head." Calum continued.

After Calum had said that I looked from him to Michael, who was already looking at me with an somehow apologetic look?

Okay what the fuck was happening? Is this some kind of prank?

"This song's called Lost In Reality and it's for you Hailey, you better enjoy it." Ashton said and looked at me as well before starting to bang his drums again.

"You throw me around like your rag doll

And throw me away like your cigarettes

Then pick up the pieces of whatever's left

Of me,

they're yours to keep" Michael started singing and looked directly at me.

A few fans around me noticed it and looked at me and they all seemed to know who I was.

"A million and one ways that I've tried

To turn it around, leave it all behind

But every time you turn out to be

One step ahead of me" They finished the first verse and I swear Michael never took his eyes off me.

"Lost in reality

I can feel you in the dark when I fall asleep

All that's in my head are pictures of memories,

words that you said to me

Hey hey Hailey, won't you save me?" They sang the chorus and my jaw dropped.

Did they really just..
Shit.

I mean of course they said this song was for me but I never thought they'd mention my name in the song what the fuck.

Soon the song was over and I didn't know how to feel. I was happy and sad and honored and basically feeling every feeling you can think of at the same time.

Michael stopped looking at me after Lost In Reality but he kept quickly glancing at me during almost every song after it.

♡♡♡

When the concert was over and Danysha and I were about to leave, she was grinning like an idiot at me.

"Did you know about this?" I asked her.

"Nope but I wish I did." she smiled and I hit her upper arm.

"Hailey and Danysha?" a male voice said from behind us.

As we turned around we saw a security guard looking and smiling at us.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"Please come with me." he simply said and walked away.

Even though I really didn't want to, Danysha and I followed him just because we were hella curious.