epilogue

Michael and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. It took the fans only about a week, after Michael had asked me to be his girlfriend, to find out that we were dating.

I'd received some hate at the beginning, of course, since everyone knew what I did in the past. But the majority of the fans was super nice and they shipped us. Hardcore.

Everytime Michael uploaded a snapchat story with me or mentioned me in a tweet, everyone freaked out, it was hilarious and cute at the same time.

I'd also joined the guys on tour and worked as a second tour photographer and I loved it. I spent a lot of times with fans in front of the venue and I must say, I really enjoyed it.

On the other hand, Danysha and Luke are together as well. I knew they liked each other from the beginning but they denied it everytime someone mentioned it.

When Luke dated some girl named Arzaylea though, he noticed that he wanted to be with Danysha, and she wanted to be with him. So he broke up with that girl and started dating Dany.

One word: OTP

She's on tour with them too now, she doesn't have a job though. Shs's just tagging along, just like Bryana. No one minds though, they're both sweethearts and everyone from the crew loves them. And the guys do too of course.

This all sounds unreal, believe me, I know that. I fucked up big time but somehow life gave me another chance. Michael gave me another chance and I couldn't be more grateful.

Life wasn't perfect but I wouldn't change a thing if I could.

Because life was perfect for me.

THE END

---

SO THIS IS IT

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR READING THIS LITTLE FANFIC

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'M SORRY FOR THE SHITTY ENDING BUT YEAH I RAN OUT OF IDEAS

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, STAY AWESOME AND STAY ALIVE

- Tori ♡